CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

harbour masters

Quite a niche nomination I must say.

Indeed but one that could be extended to cover all cunts that have momentary power over your destiny and wield it like a fucking machete.

See also 'Parking attendants in outside car park that want you to believe they use a slide rule and semaphore to get you into PRECISELY the correct position and won't let you out your car until you've done their bizarre  backwards 5mm / forwards 5mm dance routine number'.

Edited by Jiggerycock
  • Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

Wouldn't recommend missing the last pen in to a marina at night which is served by a notoriously dangerous tidal river bobbing about like a cork in a force five gale. That's shit yourself territory. Harbour master shouting some indecipherable shite waving his torch about. I didn't swear in those days but I managed to blurt out "fucking useless bastard" but the cunt wouldn't have heard me anyway. Managed to tuck in between some barges where the water was calmer and climb up the a wet slippery metal ladder to the top of the bank. Not easy when you're shit scared of heights and river rats and those weirdos who live on barges. If I ever see that cunt again his torch will be stuck in his fucking arse. Cunt.

Guest luke swarm

Quite a niche nomination I must say.

harbour masters..nahh we see em all the time here in Wolverhampton. cunts. 

Edited by luke swarm

Guest Wizardsleeve

I know the harbour master in Falmouth. He's a nice bloke. I can feel a new nom coming on...... Cunts who own a dinghy and call it a yacht.

is direct naming a rule violation?

Guest Lady Penelope

I know the harbour master in Falmouth. He's a nice bloke. I can feel a new nom coming on...... Cunts who own a dinghy and call it a yacht.

Falmouth or Foulmouth?

Harbour master?,what ever the fuck next? caviar jars that are tough to open,The price of gold leaf?,Service charges for my Bugatti Veyron?,Lack of interest rates in my swiss bank account?,Yacht mooring fees?,this corner is getting more cuntish by the week,toodle fucking pip.

Harbour master?,what ever the fuck next? caviar jars that are tough to open,The price of gold leaf?,Service charges for my Bugatti Veyron?,Lack of interest rates in my swiss bank account?,Yacht mooring fees?,this corner is getting more cuntish by the week,toodle fucking pip.

Neil, you're not your usual affable self this morning. Is it the "old trouble" again?

• Like 1