CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Picture the scene, Ahmed, our hapless Moroccan gunman is sat on a packed train travelling from Holland to Paris. Under his coat is an AK 47 and 200 rounds ..... He jumps to his feet, proceeds to cock the gun... But, crucially it appears to jam. 10 metres away are sat three off duty American soldiers who watch the tableau unfolding. The guy on the inside turns to his mate and utters the immortal words..."go get him Spencer". Spencer, like a rat out of a drainpipe , charges Ahmed and hits him full square while grabbing the gun...said gun goes off. Cue reinforcements... Spencer's two mates pile in plus a fat British businessman. Ahmed is at the bottom off this  pile of arms and legs having the shit kicked out of him. One press conference, much applause, trebles all around and undoubtedly a gong from Monsieur Le President later, what do we learn from this episode?  It's hard for four guys to  properly duff up a gunman on a French train. "Hey , Gaston,  yer trains need wider aisles".

Guest luke swarm

Set the same scenario here on say the Birmingham to London Virgin Cunt Class Service..........Ahmed would now be pursuing a very nice "my uman rights have been violated and excessive force was used to stop me massacring scores of innocent buffet munching citizens" claim

Only trouble is now we are gonna hear nothing but American are Heroes crap and maybe even a shit film based on true events etc.   

Edited by luke swarm

Only trouble is now we are gonna hear nothing but American are Heroes crap and maybe even a shit film based on true events etc.   

At least the combat-trained yanks piled in, along with a British businessman. But where were the French? The Telegraph reports, "Actor Jean-Hugues Anglade who was on board the train accused staff of barricading themselves in an office during the altercation with the attacker, and not letting passengers in even when they were banging on the door."

At least the combat-trained yanks piled in, along with a British businessman. But where were the French? The Telegraph reports, "Actor Jean-Hugues Anglade who was on board the train accused staff of barricading themselves in an office during the altercation with the attacker, and not letting passengers in even when they were banging on the door."

However, Jean-Hugues Anglade himself cannot take the moral / tough-guy high ground here, because the second it kicked off, he shat himself and with a Gallic shrug and a purse of his lips, complained the bottle of Medoc he'd been served was 'corked' whilst, in a great feat of cowardly multi-tasking - speed-crocheted a white flag whilst crying for unconditional surrender.

• Like 1

No change there then. If my old grandad was alive ...............

Guest DingTheRioja

However, Jean-Hugues Anglade himself cannot take the moral / tough-guy high ground here, because the second it kicked off, he shat himself and with a Gallic shrug and a purse of his lips, complained the bottle of Medoc he'd been served was 'corked' whilst, in a great feat of cowardly multi-tasking - speed-crocheted a white flag whilst crying for unconditional surrender.

You forgot to mention he would be munching on a full fat camembert....

Picture the scene, Ahmed, our hapless Moroccan gunman is sat on a packed train travelling from Holland to Paris. Under his coat is an AK 47 and 200 rounds ..... He jumps to his feet, proceeds to cock the gun... But, crucially it appears to jam. 10 metres away are sat three off duty American soldiers who watch the tableau unfolding. The guy on the inside turns to his mate and utters the immortal words..."go get him Spencer". Spencer, like a rat out of a drainpipe , charges Ahmed and hits him full square while grabbing the gun...said gun goes off. Cue reinforcements... Spencer's two mates pile in plus a fat British businessman. Ahmed is at the bottom off this  pile of arms and legs having the shit kicked out of him. One press conference, much applause, trebles all around and undoubtedly a gong from Monsieur Le President later, what do we learn from this episode?  It's hard for four guys to  properly duff up a gunman on a French train. "Hey , Gaston,  yer trains need wider aisles".

Set the same scenario here on say the Birmingham to London Virgin Cunt Class Service..........Ahmed would now be pursuing a very nice "my uman rights have been violated and excessive force was used to stop me massacring scores of innocent buffet munching citizens" claim

British businessmen fat?  Shurely not....

Anyway... he wasn't combat trained and he jumped the cunt... more kudos to him than the 3 yanks.... not to say the yanks are useless cunts... they are, but on this occassion I will let them off.... they got stuck in rather than call for a drone strike as they normally would...

I assume Ahmed had trouble walking afterwards? ..and speaks with a slightly higher tone of voice..?

There's some fucking cherries in the BBC report on this...

The 554 passengers included French actor Jean-Hugues Anglade, the star of Betty Blue and Nikita, who was lightly wounded breaking glass to sound the alarm.

The fucking hero!!!!!! :wub:

US Secretary of Defence Ash Carter praised the three, saying that the two servicemen had shown why "on duty and off, ours is the finest fighting force the world has ever known".

Yeah, but our Fat Businessman is better than you cunts.... :ph34r:

Mr Stone has now been discharged from hospital and has joined his countrymen in Arras. They will all spend the evening at the US embassy in Paris....

... getting right royally fucking pissed on Govt expenses... :P

"your replies have been merged..."

FUCK OFF!!

Guest judgetwi

This story winds me up. Firstly , i refuse to believe this  fat fucker is a "businessman". All fat bastards have ten fat bastard kids, live in two council housesarrow-10x10.png and are poncing off benefits. They're the only cunts i know who can afford to be on holiday in France. I see it on Channel 5 every night so don't tell me i don't know what i'm talking about! Secondly, these Yanks, given their military experience, could  have arranged for Ahmed to accidentally get a couple of bullets in his fucked up brain. Then Mr. fat bollocks sticks his unwanted porky face in the picture and fucks it all up. No doubt he would have told the truth..........a pity he doesn't do that when filling outarrow-10x10.png his benefit forms. Just another reason why fat fucking cunts should be melted down for candle wax.

Guest nobgobbler

in short, he wafted his hand limply and muttered "a-f-f-f-f-f"

Guest DingTheRioja

Yep 150 medals followed by by being shot for showing disrespect to the Podgy Leader by not bowing deeply enough.

Podgy?

Careful now.. you'll have our resident Citizen Smiff online with that reference...

..oh.. hang on...

This story winds me up. Firstly , i refuse to believe this  fat fucker is a "businessman". All fat bastards have ten fat bastard kids, live in two council housesarrow-10x10.png and are poncing off benefits. They're the only cunts i know who can afford to be on holiday in France. I see it on Channel 5 every night so don't tell me i don't know what i'm talking about! Secondly, these Yanks, given their military experience, could  have arranged for Ahmed to accidentally get a couple of bullets in his fucked up brain. Then Mr. fat bollocks sticks his unwanted porky face in the picture and fucks it all up. No doubt he would have told the truth..........a pity he doesn't do that when filling outarrow-10x10.png his benefit forms. Just another reason why fat fucking cunts should be melted down for candle wax.

You missed "racist against the French"...

Although I have to agree they should have necked the bastard, don't waste bullets, just neck him... No need for a court, if you have an AK47, handgun and spare ammunition on a train, you are automatically guilty..

..........not semi-automatically... ba-da-BOOM!!

Oi, Gingers.. I thought it would be Le Coq Sportif..?