CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who think baking is the new rock & roll

and

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Granada service stations seem to have one of these top chefs filling their sarnies. What other excuse is there to charge £4.20 for a cheese and salad sandwich that you can get the equivalent of from poundland

Granada service stations seem to have one of these top chefs filling their sarnies. What other excuse is there to charge £4.20 for a cheese and salad sandwich that you can get the equivalent of from poundland

Drew, you fucking bell end. No doubt you are one of those cunts who automatically assumes an incredulous look and bellows " 'ow bloody much?" when faced with a pint that costs more than £2.35. It's not fucking 1983 anymore you tight prick, and what with JSA increasing higher than inflation every year, you really have no excuse to be such a tight fisted bastard.

That cunt heston blumenthal once tried to update the menu for little chef. Can you imagine the fuckers trying to add a dollop of foamed creme fraiche in frozen nitrogen to their all day breakfast??  

Guest Snatch

That cunt heston blumenthal once tried to update the menu for little chef. Can you imagine the fuckers trying to add a dollop of foamed creme fraiche in frozen nitrogen to their all day breakfast??  

They'd gladly add another £5 to the price if nothing else.

Thieving pikey cunts.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Thats no way to talk about your Missus.

you're right Snatch, I should have punctuated differently. My wife is wonderful. It's the other cunt that affects my skin. 

That kind of thing almost never works. Some years ago foodie and megabore Clement Freud was given the job of improving British Rail sandwiches. He came up with poached salmon, which was actually quite nice as it should have been at the price and corned beef and pickle - how much of a gourmand to you need to be to think that one up? They didn't even use proper Branston, it was the kind of thing you might find on the Lidl bargain price shelves. His last effort was deep filled egg, yep slices of boiled egg in a sandwich. I wonder how much they paid him to think up this crap.

That kind of thing almost never works. Some years ago foodie and megabore Clement Freud was given the job of improving British Rail sandwiches. He came up with poached salmon, which was actually quite nice as it should have been at the price and corned beef and pickle - how much of a gourmand to you need to be to think that one up? They didn't even use proper Branston, it was the kind of thing you might find on the Lidl bargain price shelves. His last effort was deep filled egg, yep slices of boiled egg in a sandwich. I wonder how much they paid him to think up this crap.

I'm a Branston pickle man myself Rick, but only since they stopped making panyan. Bastards. I think you can still buy it,  but only in industrial quantities from makro.