CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kye Fortune

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'd smash her back doors in with extra vigour and give her a reach around if she asked nicely.

It's probably the only way to prevent her glaring at you and turning to stone, the scowling sea hag cunt. 

Sadly, I have to admit...

Guest Wizardsleeve

Bawsy has a track of sex noises on his ipod, he says it makes it more exciting when he's having sex. 

Incidentally, he works in a morgue. 

if he recorded the sounds at work, it will just be gases leaving the body or last bowel evacuation and the odd squishing and fapping sounds. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I don't understand the sentencing of this. 3 counts of sexual assault, 8 years for each to run concurrently. I'm a bit thick but does that mean 3 x 8 = 24 years.

To be fair probably only serve half and then let out on remand half way through that so in reality 6 years at a guess.

Anyhows, how can it be sexual assault? the plaintiff consented to sex, it's just she thought she was getting rodgered by a real cock which in actual fact was a latex cock worn by her best friend so at the very most this could be classed as fraud or impersonating a lothario or 'doing a Neil' etc..

1 hour ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I don't understand the sentencing of this. 3 counts of sexual assault, 8 years for each to run concurrently. I'm a bit thick but does that mean 3 x 8 = 24 years.

No, that would be consecutively. I'd guess she'll do about four years out of eight.  Unless she gets out on appeal? Very strange case, victim described as naive but still...

Guest Gong Farmer
5 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

To be fair probably only serve half and then let out on remand half way through that so in reality 6 years at a guess.

Anyhows, how can it be sexual assault? the plaintiff consented to sex, it's just she thought she was getting rodgered by a real cock which in actual fact was a latex cock worn by her best friend so at the very most this could be classed as fraud or impersonating a lothario or 'doing a Neil' etc..

You're a bit thick? I can't say that it didn't go unnoticed.