CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being a foreigner in Kernow

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope

Us retired railway folk now get quarter fare on all tickets so Sunday see's me paying £2.15p for an off peak return from Torquay to Gunnislake. At Gunnislake I go into the only shop that is open. "can't understand what you are saying, where are you from" say's the woman .. "Torquay", I reply "No, where do you originate from?" .. "Crewe in Cheshire!" I say proadly. "Oooh" say's she, "That's foreign parts! I've never seen anyone from there before!".

I bloody love Cornwall me and have had some of the best holidays of my life surfing and bodyboarding down there.

However, these white-cross-on-black-background-sporting motherfuckers all want a word with themselves.

Not black, gay, female  or generally oppressed?

No problem!

Yes you too can get to be a right-on victim, even if you are 'The Man'.

Pretend you're part of the long-lost Gaelic brotherhood (including Brittany. I mean FFS Brittany, you soft cunts!) and be rude to 'Grockles' even though tourism accounts for 99.9 % of your county's GDP (the other .1% coming from the BBC and their spend on producing 'Poldark').

Grow up you stupid buggers! Global warming means the Tamar is now dry and Basil Trelawney was a cunt.

Lovely part of the world. Strange inhabitants. When the yanks sign the new trade deal with Europe and the Cornish Pastie loses its protected regional status expect ructions. The region wants devolution yet it's sole claim to fame revolves around what to all intents and purposes is a meat and potato pie for scoffing down a disused tin mine. Cunts. And I thought Brummies were knobs 

Guest luke swarm

Lovely part of the world. Strange inhabitants. When the yanks sign the new trade deal with Europe and the Cornish Pastie loses its protected regional status expect ructions. The region wants devolution yet it's sole claim to fame revolves around what to all intents and purposes is a meat and potato pie for scoffing down a disused tin mine. Cunts. And I thought Brummies were knobs 

by the time  the Cornish Pastie idea has travelled as far north as Wolverhampton it has mutated into something that either contains some snotlike slop masquerading as chicken tikka filling or a brown substance filling made predominantly from cows earholes, arseholes and eyeballs...lubbly.

Only been to Cornwall once, nice scenery but the carrot crunchers there seem determined to prove some point, haven't quite worked out what that point is, but it seems to revolve around the misconception that they are superior in some way and are doing you a favour by serving you mediocre food with a surly tosspot attitude. Maybe their wishes should be fulfilled and they be allowed to high wall this pointless but pretty county off from the rest of the UK.......one condition though, they must retain all the cunts from London who have second homes there and we wont allow them back to our side......also they must keep that Cunt Rick Stein as well. 

Also as an afterthought, they have a place there called Mousehole....pronounced Mouse hole by normal cunts but Mou-Sall by these Cornish cunts...childish , immature.

Well that and the Cornish Cream Tea - which is 'Jam first, clotted cream second' (these are instructions for what to put on a scone, not a description of a Cornish woman's menstruate).

The Devonian Heretics would have it 'Cream first, Jam on top' but I think they were all taken out and executed in the 'Coffee Shop Purges' in the late 1980's.

.....or something.

Only visited once, due to parts of the family tree being rooted there, and even as a teenager I was instantly aware of how fucking Wicker Man the place is. I was told on more than one occasion that I was "accepted" around there, for the aforementioned family tie reason. I can't say I'm in a rush to go back. 

As said before in the thread, parts are very visually stunning, but that is sharply counterbalanced by the unmatched cuntery of the locals who think they're some kind of master race, when in fact they're just a glorified version of a "groovy gang" holiday kids club. Get over yourselves you fucking tossers. 

Give them the independence, then when they're too busy getting wankered on their locally brewed shit-tier ales and ciders, declare war on the cunts and take it back hours later.

Us retired railway folk now get quarter fare on all tickets so Sunday see's me paying £2.15p for an off peak return from Torquay to Gunnislake. At Gunnislake I go into the only shop that is open. "can't understand what you are saying, where are you from" say's the woman .. "Torquay", I reply "No, where do you originate from?" .. "Crewe in Cheshire!" I say proadly. "Oooh" say's she, "That's foreign parts! I've never seen anyone from there before!".

local shops for local people ... no touching ! ... we'll have none of that here !

by the time  the Cornish Pastie idea has travelled as far north as Wolverhampton it has mutated into something that either contains some snotlike slop masquerading as chicken tikka filling or a brown substance filling made predominantly from cows earholes, arseholes and eyeballs...lubbly.

Only been to Cornwall once, nice scenery but the carrot crunchers there seem determined to prove some point, haven't quite worked out what that point is, but it seems to revolve around the misconception that they are superior in some way and are doing you a favour by serving you mediocre food with a surly tosspot attitude. Maybe their wishes should be fulfilled and they be allowed to high wall this pointless but pretty county off from the rest of the UK.......one condition though, they must retain all the cunts from London who have second homes there and we wont allow them back to our side......also they must keep that Cunt Rick Stein as well. 

Also as an afterthought, they have a place there called Mousehole....pronounced Mouse hole by normal cunts but Mou-Sall by these Cornish cunts...childish , immature.

Don't forget Brownwilly, either. The Judge doesn't 

I remember Julian, Dick, George, Anne and Timmy the dog being distinctly upset at being called 'furriners' on a visit Cornwall.

This is the type of cunt I have regularly encountered in "Kernow". 

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/5075474

Fucking gobshites the lot of them.

Sorry, while your link is both relevant and amusing, I couldn't concentrate on it properly after seeing this story advertised alongside it. Definitely a cunt!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/22/peter-frederiksen-detained-in-south-africa-after-discovery-of-female-genitals-in-his-home-freezer_n_8176742.html

Guest Wizardsleeve

This is the type of cunt I have regularly encountered in "Kernow". 

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/5075474

Fucking gobshites the lot of them.

Having read the article, and shook my head in utter cunt shock, then re-reading your post about the regularity of your encounters with such charmers, is it possible you bring out the worst in these bastards?  

Guest Couldn't give a shit

It is indeed possible. I went into a pub that resembled one of the grim taverns from the hammer horror films when I noticed a pentacle above the till. I enquired with the landlord if he was a fan of the occult or if it was a representation of his family tree at which point he reached for the pitchfork he had under the bar and proceeded to scream obscenities before ushering us off the premises. Total cunt.

Sorry, while your link is both relevant and amusing, I couldn't concentrate on it properly after seeing this story advertised alongside it. Definitely a cunt!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/09/22/peter-frederiksen-detained-in-south-africa-after-discovery-of-female-genitals-in-his-home-freezer_n_8176742.html

The purest form of cunting.

Guest DingTheRioja

Anyone had one of them breadbricks from teh Real Cornish Pasty Company or whatever they fucking call themselves...?

...I've eaten better boots soles than that shit... a fucking disgrace they are...

Take a drive down the Rossendale Valley [early closing MTWTFS] any time and experience the 1000 yard stares at your magic carpet made of steel passing by.Witness crowds gathered for the grand opening of madame fallopias ear piercing and hair removal salon [reduced rates for 3 months and under].    Pull over,restawhile and perchance pop into any bookies of your choice to hear rival good natured banter as rival clarets and rovers shirted skankblobs share a spliff or two.     

Feck ... I've become so judgemental ... but so fucking what ...cuunnnts