CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

I hate Manchester, deport me

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/24/i-hate-manchester-deport-me-iranian-man-tells-police

Fuck me, I knows it grim up North but this is fucking ridiculous.......Is it only a matter of time before people fed up with third world conditions and poor food start an exodus towards greener pastures such as Stoke and Wolverhampton.....oh the outrage, the humanity of it.

Our lives will be blighted by these Mank Cunts and their strange ways and weird religion based around the shrine of Old Trafford. Stealing our woman and our forklift driving jobs.  

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fuck him off to Zimbabwe or Somalia, or some other utter portal to hell and be done with the cunt. Why is granting his request a matter suitable to print but the ongoing anal raping we're getting financially kept quiet?

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/24/i-hate-manchester-deport-me-iranian-man-tells-police

Fuck me, I knows it grim up North but this is fucking ridiculous.......Is it only a matter of time before people fed up with third world conditions and poor food start an exodus towards greener pastures such as Stoke and Wolverhampton.....oh the outrage, the humanity of it.

Our lives will be blighted by these Mank Cunts and their strange ways and weird religion based around the shrine of Old Trafford. Stealing our woman and our forklift driving jobs.  

Begging your pardon but those 'basing their religion around the shrine of Old Trafford' are generally found in Canterbury, Manila and Cape Town

It makes a change from lavender, I suppose.

Fuck. Im outed. I did mean real. There is a weel known saying, "If you are tired of Manchester, you are tired of Manchester." I have found nobody yet who can disprove that wise statement. The errant Ayatollah can go if he so wishes, we are good like that here.