CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat Cunts Dressed As If About To Exercise

Ape™️

Guest Alfie Noakes

Is that a bloke?

image.jpg

I bet that waste of oxygen reckons it is their glands at fault and not the block of fat/cheese large enough for a family of six for a week. I was overweight, I ate half the amount and moved around twice as much and hey presto no more fat Alfred.

Edited by Alfie Noakes

Keith's mum makes her 200th attempt to wean him...

9aa4e82272f0ba1fbaa3a5f1a1e0bcc3.jpg

Did she have her disability allowance stopped and end up working in McDonald's ? If you spin her round is her arse caked in pickle?

Anyone want a sandwich ?

Edited by Gurt
Double downsyndrome

Guest nobgobbler

You hang on my every word don't you Snitcher? That's true love. I've got loads of mirrors because i like to walk around naked and admire my finely sculptured body and big fat hairy arse. Are you getting excited now? Do you want to make me your bitch Snitch? Fucking old gay.

You'll have to do better than that, even I'm not remotely moist.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fair play to her if she's exercising.

Good on ya, Gyppo!  It's too easy to critique how she looks when the whole point is she's doing what must be done, EXERCISING!  If she's smart, she'll take on a sensible diet and watch those kebabs and KFC buckets melt away. 

Found a pic of judge from our week of summer like weather50034264b69b6c997d4b8ba5d96fbd22.jpg

Edited by Wizardsleeve

'Fat woman with cheese on her tits'. Just googled it and pressed 'Images' How sad am I?

Can't knock modern technology. If I wanted to see that as a teenager, I would've had to sneak in and pop some kraft slices on my old dear's swingers whilst she was asleep. Then add the terror of her waking up to the sound of me wanking my knackers flat, and you've got yourself a right old mission.

This internet business is a fucking godsend. I can see it catching on.

• Like 2