CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat Cunts Dressed As If About To Exercise

Ape™️

I'm not particularly anti-fatties, but when I see one dressed in top of the range running shoes and sporty apparel, I am angered. I can only assume it's the shock absorbing qualities of the running shoes they like, that reduce the seismic shock waves shattering their knees as they waddle to the nearest KFC or Burger King, because they sure as hell aren't going to be used for running. Cunts.

Yes you are sticks, because as it happens I wear a bright orange shellsuit and a pair of binoculars, and witness you from afar. Those glasses suit you.

Anyway, I happen to work with the exact type of cunt this nom is aimed at. He also has the audacity to aim nutritional advice and loosely based facts upon those at least half his fucking weight. He's found a way to start twatting his body weight down,  which is admirable,  but as he's an abhorrent piece of shit, I do wonder if I should perhaps assist by just cutting bits off him.

Guest luke swarm

I'm not particularly anti-fatties, but when I see one dressed in top of the range running shoes and sporty apparel, I am angered. I can only assume it's the shock absorbing qualities of the running shoes they like, that reduce the seismic shock waves shattering their knees as they waddle to the nearest KFC or Burger King, because they sure as hell aren't going to be used for running. Cunts.

You would not like the town of Wolverhampton or Telford ,Ape.....the intellectually challenged  and amply proportioned populaces favourite apparel centres around this so call sportswear....

striped trousers, oversize jogging pants, hooded sweatshirts with the hood up and over a baseball cap. Shoes are the standard expensive trainers with the laces undone.....my personal hatred is evoked by the strange and mysterious fashion statement that involves letting the trousers hang unsupported so the arsecrack is uncovered and shitstained shreddies are fully visible.  Anyone got any ideas what this signifies other than careful selected breeding to produce an imbecilic retarded cunt.

We have fucking dozens of those JD Sports and Sportsdirect to make sure these cunts are kept well supplied, it aint cheap either so the benefits must still be flowing well.     

Edited by luke swarm

Due to the negative reviews of fat cunts wearing trainers, I am going to walk about barefooted until some twat invents a style of footwear called "leisurely amble to the boozers" They will have long and very dry tongues,  and aglets that double as a bottleopener. Dyson, get your fucking finger out.

If we simultaneously wrung out the gussets of the female population of Wigan we could solve the Somalian drought within a week. Once the lubricant has been removed from their legs, the static electricity produced from their chafing thighs could be used to power the national grid. Two birds with one cholesterol laden stone.

• Like 2

If we simultaneously wrung out the gussets of the female population of Wigan we could solve the Somalian drought within a week. Once the lubricant has been removed from their thighs, the static electricity produced from their chafing thighs could be used to power the national grid.

that's given me a chubby 

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

If we simultaneously wrung out the gussets of the female population of Wigan we could solve the Somalian drought within a week. Once the lubricant has been removed from their legs, the static electricity produced from their chafing thighs could be used to power the national grid. Two birds with one cholesterol laden stone.

A well thought out comment there Decs, you could earn a fortune as copy editor for Weight Watchers. I know this because after reading this post I just put the last piece of carrot cake back in the fridge for somebody else to shove in their gob. If it's still there in the morning, the seagulls are having it. 

What beats me is why so called Sports Shops sell so called Sport Wear that fit these fat cunts. I've never seen an fat Olympic Athlete.

And Judge,before you start to write your comments about fat cunts getting slagged off,take your fingers off the keyboard. No-ones interested.

Then fuck off to the kebab shop.

Due to the negative reviews of fat cunts wearing trainers, I am going to walk about barefooted until some twat invents a style of footwear called "leisurely amble to the boozers" They will have long and very dry tongues,  and aglets that double as a bottleopener. Dyson, get your fucking finger out.

Are you on drugs or something, you soppy cunt?

• Like 1

A well thought out comment there Decs, you could earn a fortune as copy editor for Weight Watchers. I know this because after reading this post I just put the last piece of carrot cake back in the fridge for somebody else to shove in their gob. If it's still there in the morning, the seagulls are having it. 

Ooh I like carrot cake.

Guest Wizardsleeve

That strenuous venture to the KFC, Burger King or kebab shop is their exercise.  Combined with the fact that regular street clothes don't have enough elastic or spandex to stretch over their bulk, they need to wear those sporty posh clothes.  Stop being so insensitive, and judgmental!  Fatties are people too, and weight loss is a process that takes time.  Most cunts can't just quit smoking or drinking, they fall off the buffet cart one or two times.  

You just wait until the judge sees this.  "Yet another attack on the easy targets...." he'll say, as he inhales his 2 lb kebab.  

Guest judgetwi

What beats me is why so called Sports Shops sell so called Sport Wear that fit these fat cunts. I've never seen an fat Olympic Athlete.

And Judge,before you start to write your comments about fat cunts getting slagged off,take your fingers off the keyboard. No-ones interested.

Then fuck off to the kebab shop.

" No-ones interested". Really? Funny how you and your dim pals mention me (abuse of course) on every thread. I'm beginning to regret mentioning my big fat hairy arse. I reckon you are gay for me Snitcher. Fucking old poof.

Here's a fat goalkeeper, especially for Judge...

chant_46.jpg

Big Nev was never fat Mr. Bores, he was simply............well, big. How about Bill "Fatty" Foulkes ,(Sheff. Utd and Chelsea) a 24 stone beauty who blocked half the goal without even moving. Or you could try Ralphie "Get Bigger Shorts" Milne. (Charlton and Man. Utd) How that useless fat bastard earned a living from football is one of the great unexplained mysteries of the twentieth century. He died a couple of weeks ago, having drained half the breweries in Scotland, a fine example to his fellow cuntrymen.

" No-ones interested". Really? Funny how you and your dim pals mention me (abuse of course) on every thread. I'm beginning to regret mentioning my big fat hairy arse. I reckon you are gay for me Snitcher. Fucking old poof.

As if by magic he appears. No Judge,no one is interested. The "Abuse" as you call it is bought upon by your good self.

You mentioned in another thread that no really knows what a bigot is. Got a mirror in your house?

Guest luke swarm

As if by magic he appears. No Judge,no one is interested. The "Abuse" as you call it is bought upon by your good self.

You mentioned in another thread that no really knows what a bigot is. Got a mirror in your house?

I'm interested Snatch...its one of the more pleasurable things to come on here and tell the Judge what an utter gay fat cunt he is.

I have a sneaky suspicion that you also have an interest in this enjoyable pastime, don't fight it.

Guest judgetwi

You hang on my every word don't you Snitcher? That's true love. I've got loads of mirrors because i like to walk around naked and admire my finely sculptured body and big fat hairy arse. Are you getting excited now? Do you want to make me your bitch Snitch? Fucking old gay.

You hang on my every word don't you Snitcher? That's true love. I've got loads of mirrors because i like to walk around naked and admire my finely sculptured body and big fat hairy arse. Are you getting excited now? Do you want to make me your bitch Snitch? Fucking old gay.

Whats up,didn't get sucked off on the terraces today?

Fucking prick.

Guest luke swarm

hey why all the favouritism Judge.....surely the rest of us deserve a chance as well....not fair that Snatchers the lucky cunt gets first refusal.

By the way....what sort of shape are you exactly to have both a finely sculptured body with the added bonus of a big fat hairy arse.  

Guest Bill Stickers

Whats up,didn't get sucked off on the terraces today?

Fucking prick.

Unfortunately, Judge can't get his mobility scooter onto the terrace, the gluttonous wobbling cunt. The stewards let him sit pitch side in the family stand instead.