CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oscar Pistorius

Guest nobgobbler

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Just what the corner needs, another contestant for most tedious cunt of the month club.  

You win! the title is yours, wear it in a gas chamber, please!  

Fuck off

I won it last month also. It's about time you posted something memorable.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I won it last month also. It's about time you posted something memorable.

You're not a newb, far too familiar with everybody and everything.  Who you really are, I don't care.  The fact you think you're a "top dog..." I don't care.  You're just another boring pile of shit who can't choose ONE ID and stick with it.  Speaks far worse for you than anything I may or may not post (in your single brain celled perception).  Time for you to leave.  Take that dried up fucking hag Pen with you.  

38 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You're not a newb, far too familiar with everybody and everything.  Who you really are, I don't care.  The fact you think you're a "top dog..." I don't care.  You're just another boring pile of shit who can't choose ONE ID and stick with it.  Speaks far worse for you than anything I may or may not post (in your single brain celled perception).  Time for you to leave.  Take that dried up fucking hag Pen with you.  

You'll never see pen and Bertie in the same room together. Fact.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You'll never see pen and Bertie in the same room together. Fact.

If it should be proven they are one and the same, the sad part is, he/she/it is under the impression that multi ID's are somehow creative, original and funny.  I hope the mjulti's get fucked off and the original ID outed as a complete fucking cunt.  

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If it should be proven they are one and the same, the sad part is, he/she/it is under the impression that multi ID's are somehow creative, original and funny.  I hope the mjulti's get fucked off and the original ID outed as a complete fucking cunt.  

It's easy to prove wiz, just offer the cunt(s) out and they'll be on a train to meet you before you can say "Orient Express". But then again....

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

It's easy to prove wiz, just offer the cunt(s) out and they'll be on a train to meet you before you can say "Orient Express". But then again....

They could swear on a stack of bibles in a church with the pope pointing a gun at their mum's head that they'd sow for the sorting, and I still wouldn't believe them. Cowardly lying cunts already have a scheme to sell poor mum's gold teeth.  If only they understood it isn't gold, it's just plaque and corn!  

5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I wouldn't hold your breath wizz. I can't recall admin ever getting terribly exercised over multi id's.

6 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Now there's a thought . . . . . . . . . . . .

7 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The real fact is, YOU think that I think I'm a "top dog...".

2 hours ago, scotty said:

I wouldn't hold your breath wizz. I can't recall admin ever getting terribly exercised over multi id's.

We have always been vigilant. However , some are quite crafty. If caught out , then the situation is addressed. Sometimes despite the buzz that might surrounded. Certain characters, they simply aren’t multi id.

11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

5 hours ago, scotty said:

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

We have always been vigilant. However , some are quite crafty. If caught out , then the situation is addressed. Sometimes despite the buzz that might surrounded. Certain characters, they simply aren’t multi id.

@William T.D. Stickers

@Corbynista

I assume if I created another user ID and admitted it I'd receive no censure or punishment as well? 

9 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Corbynista ..... banned, your point?

Super to have you back Spotter. Do you recall the days when you were fast and loose with that creepy eyeball avatar of yours? You’d nonchantly drop clues as to the whereabouts of certain punters who needed a little tickle. 

I want stubby’s full address. 

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Super to have you back Spotter. Do you recall the days when you were fast and loose with that creepy eyeball avatar of yours? You’d nonchantly drop clues as to the whereabouts of certain punters who needed a little tickle. 

Frank, I am shocked, shocked that you should suggest that I should impart such sensitive information about site punters to the likes of you, a brothel creeping stick insect who dances like a  hemiplaegic swatting wasps......... my usual fee?

• Like 1

Guest White van man
28 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I am thinking about setting up a new business as an online clairvoyant. I’m wondering there is a future in it.

Look in your crystal ball. If your in a mansion, good idea. If you can't get comfortable on the park bench for metal spacers, not so good.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Corbynista ..... banned, your point?

My point being that bill, the pig shit thick gonad, openly admitted to being the aforementioned cor-bin cunt. From your statement I assume that only the multi gets the chop not the progenitor as was in thickers case and undoubtedly the many sad twats who tried the same?

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Frank, you horrid carcass lurching about on stick insect legs with the chin strap of your wig clearly showing, you've already stated here several times you know where I live and failed to turn up at the pre arranged time. I'd made sure the kids where tucked up and mrs pecker was hiding behind the bins with my billhook to hack off your foot on my signal so as to incapacitate you for the evenings entertainment. Next time you dopey cunt, follow through with your promises as I wasted a whole evening. I'll be round to yours in due course, unannounced. Make sure you're not hanging out the back of some barely legal rent boy, pumping it full of your cancer ridden dribbles of spunk whilst your Turkish skag dealer landlords film it for the dark web. Also make sure the cunts know who I am so I can get free kebab and cheesy chips after I've slit your throat for the agreed fee. 

Lol

lol 

fuck off 

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

My point being that bill, the pig shit thick gonad, openly admitted to being the aforementioned cor-bin cunt. From your statement I assume that only the multi gets the chop not the progenitor as was in thickers case and undoubtedly the many sad twats who tried the same?

Frank, you horrid carcass lurching about on stick insect legs with the chin strap of your wig clearly showing, you've already stated here several times you know where I live and failed to turn up at the pre arranged time. I'd made sure the kids where tucked up and mrs pecker was hiding behind the bins with my billhook to hack off your foot on my signal so as to incapacitate you for the evenings entertainment. Next time you dopey cunt, follow through with your promises as I wasted a whole evening. I'll be round to yours in due course, unannounced. Make sure you're not hanging out the back of some barely legal rent boy, pumping it full of your cancer ridden dribbles of spunk whilst your Turkish skag dealer landlords film it for the dark web. Also make sure the cunts know who I am so I can get free kebab and cheesy chips after I've slit your throat for the agreed fee. 

Lol

lol 

fuck off 

I think we’d get on just swell. You’ve been warned. 

31 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think we’d get on just swell. You’ve been warned. 

I'm sure we would Francis but seeing as you're playing a character devoid of humour who has no opinion on any of the topic titles and only likes to pretend he's important with his pretend mates, there's no actual way of knowing. 

One thing I do know, however, is that you're rattled and haven't the grasp of English nor the intelligence to come back with anything witty.

Guest Bill Stickers

You're fucking obsessed @Stubby Pecker.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm sure we would Francis but seeing as you're playing a character devoid of humour who has no opinion on any top the topic titles and only likes to pretend he's important with his pretend mates, there's no actual way of knowing. 

One thing I do know, however, is that you're rattled and haven't the grasp of English nor the intelligence to come back with anything wit.

Top the topic? Anything wit? You’re shaking, Stubby. Settle down. 

Idiot. 

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You're fucking obsessed @Stubby Pecker.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I was Corbynista.

I knew this already, as did every other cunt here, thus proving how thick to the rotten core you are. If you've nothing mildly funny or interesting to say I suggest you fuck off out of it instead of making yourself look a total fool, becoming more rattled and red in the face with every post. 

I sense the decimus style meltdown on the cards with perhaps even more pant wetting and tears of defeat 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I knew this already, as did every other cunt here, thus proving how thick to the rotten core you are. If you've nothing mildly funny or interesting to say I suggest you fuck off out of it instead of making yourself look a total fool, becoming more rattled and red in the face with every post. 

I sense the decimus style meltdown on the cards with perhaps even more pant wetting and tears of defeat 

If you and every other cunt already knows, why do you bring it up ad nauseam every other week?

Maybe it's dementia? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, scotty said:

I'm not holding my breath, I have learned at least that much in my tenure in these esteemed halls.  Admin can do as they choose, as it is t heir board, and I respect that.  It just seemns silly to me that anybody would actually NEED more than one ID to name and shame the cunts in this world.