CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Driving in this fucking country

Guest MikeD

Guest Gong Farmer

Back on thread, I have a push bike and think the 25 million motorists in the UK are all cunts. As the 25 million motorists all think I am a cunt it looks like I'm on a loser. Ho hum. Back to saving the  planet from all you polluting fuckers. It's not easy being an apprentice saint like me. Fuck you cunts.

You could make life a lot easier for car drivers by not turning your lights on and only wearing black at night. Try it and then get back us to let us know how you get on.

Come to London and see all the drooling spastics driving around here. Impatient, poor driving skills, going too fast. 

Fucking cunts.

Too right,those black Taxi drivers are cunts.

(When I say that I mean the taxi,not the thoughtless cunt driving it before a certain someone jumps on the racist bandwagon).

Guest Alfie Noakes

A white Rasta? I assume these are for those middle class twats with dreadlocks.

Fucking whiggahs!

They are white and so am I Judge before your racism klaxon tingles your kebab inflated nethers.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Not fucking sure how to spell wigga

I'd leave this well alone chaps. Roops will be sharpening the knives as we speak, she doesn't like what she perceives to be the bullying of wad or newbies. As for the pm question, I imagine quite a few regulars have utilised the sites handy pm blocking function. I know I have. 

Guest stamponkittens

I'd leave this well alone chaps. Roops will be sharpening the knives as we speak, she doesn't like what she perceives to be the bullying of wad or newbies. As for the pm question, I imagine quite a few regulars have utilised the sites handy pm blocking function. I know I have. 

Is it still okay to call you a cunt Scotto?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Card AKA Alfie, are you no longer accepting PMs?

Love ProfB XXX:ph34r:

I havent blocked anyone. I am a hard bastard and couldnt give a fuck what people send, except the dodgy crap brony sent, that is never welcome!

You could make life a lot easier for car drivers by not turning your lights on and only wearing black at night. Try it and then get back us to let us know how you get on.

I have a black bike. I wear an all black uniform for work. I cycle home in the dark. Using my powers of cycle-fu, my expertise in applied cycleology and my cycle ninja training, I have no need of lights. If a motorist can see you, he can hurt you.

Guest Bill Stickers

I have a black bike. I wear an all black uniform for work. I cycle home in the dark. Using my powers of cycle-fu, my expertise in applied cycleology and my cycle ninja training, I have no need of lights. If a motorist can see you, he can hurt you.

Fuck me you are an utter bore about this bike of yours aren't you. The epitomy of a broken record.

We get it, you ride a fucking bike. You've said it more times now than Frank's told someone to kill themselves or Gong Farmer has mentioned in passing that he lives in Holland.

Sort it out! 

Fuck me you are an utter bore about this bike of yours aren't you. The epitomy of a broken record.

We get it, you ride a fucking bike. You've said it more times now than Frank's told someone to kill themselves or Gong Farmer has mentioned in passing that he lives in Holland.

Sort it out! 

Just to show what a bunch of soft fckers motorists are. Today my bike is staying at home as I enjoy the delights of quality northern beer.