CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oppositional Defiant Disorder

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve

ADHD, Opposition whatever shite...nothing wrong with these cunts a proper beating won't cure.  Fucking psychiatrists and social workers that say spankings are harmful, and cause the child to be an angry, maladjusted adult are just making excuses because they turned their own sprog into a gents loo kneeling, cottaging poof with a ringpiece like channel tunnel.  I say kick fuck out of the little bastard, and show him the boss is, and the meaning of respect your elders.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

ADHD, Opposition whatever shite...nothing wrong with these cunts a proper beating won't cure.  Fucking psychiatrists and social workers that say spankings are harmful, and cause the child to be an angry, maladjusted adult are just making excuses because they turned their own sprog into a gents loo kneeling, cottaging poof with a ringpiece like channel tunnel.  I say kick fuck out of the little bastard, and show him the boss is, and the meaning of respect your elders.  

It's a fucking joke. My mates kids next door.... Fuck sakes. Ridiculous brass neck little cunts, old enough to realise there are fuck all consequences but not old enough to really give a fuck. Wet idiot of a mother continually "explaining" why don't do this, careful or that, blah blah blah, a "logical discussion" with the cunt in a continual drone that they don't even hear. Round here over Christmas, mine are admittedly pretty decent and don't do that shite often, but one of these cunts took to kicking me idly on the sofa so that it wasn't  that noticeable , on and on, so that when his stupid slag mum started discussing it with him, I'm still being booted by this cunt who is not listening to fuck all, and by this point I'm ready to put the cunts head in the fireplace. Unbelievable wee prick, giving me smart arse looks when she is looking elsewhere.

Every time they're round it's shite like that. Fucking absolutely boiling. Cunt though I was at 7 and am now obviously, if my folks had me round a mates place there's no fucking way I ound have pulled that shit, nor would any of my mates, for we would have been hauled out and fucking thrashed, and rightly so. Little fucking cunts like that, they think there are no consequences full stop. Of course nobody should kick fuck out of their brats, but the ball bags do need to believe is a possibility, for shit like the above, or for shit like running across roads or other dangerous shit. 

That day I couldn't sit in the house it's the pricks any longer so said I was going to the bog, where I rolled one and fuckd off to the cinema to watch Star Wars again. When I got back, some cunt had stamped the lid of my 250 quid Webber Bbq flat. I wonder who. Fucker denied it. If they're still living next door when this cunt hits 16, which is the age for non consensual beating being a-ok, I'm going to give the cunt the battering of a lifetime, for assuredly he will be an utterly obnoxious cunt who needs it badly.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's a fucking joke. My mates kids next door.... Fuck sakes. Ridiculous brass neck little cunts, old enough to realise there are fuck all consequences but not old enough to really give a fuck. Wet idiot of a mother continually "explaining" why don't do this, careful or that, blah blah blah, a "logical discussion" with the cunt in a continual drone that they don't even hear. Round here over Christmas, mine are admittedly pretty decent and don't do that shite often, but one of these cunts took to kicking me idly on the sofa so that it wasn't  that noticeable , on and on, so that when his stupid slag mum started discussing it with him, I'm still being booted by this cunt who is not listening to fuck all, and by this point I'm ready to put the cunts head in the fireplace. Unbelievable wee prick, giving me smart arse looks when she is looking elsewhere.

Every time they're round it's shite like that. Fucking absolutely boiling. Cunt though I was at 7 and am now obviously, if my folks had me round a mates place there's no fucking way I ound have pulled that shit, nor would any of my mates, for we would have been hauled out and fucking thrashed, and rightly so. Little fucking cunts like that, they think there are no consequences full stop. Of course nobody should kick fuck out of their brats, but the ball bags do need to believe is a possibility, for shit like the above, or for shit like running across roads or other dangerous shit. 

That day I couldn't sit in the house it's the pricks any longer so said I as going to the bog, where I rolled one and fuckd off to the cinema to watch Star Wars again. When I got back, some cunt had stamped the lid of my 250 quid Webber Bbq flat. I wonder who. Fucker denied it. If they're still living no door he this cunt hits 16, which is the age for non consensual beating being a-ok, I'm going to I'm going to give the cunt the beating of a lifetime, for assuredly he will be an utterly obnoxious cunt who needs it badly.

Make sure to use the Webber lid as a reminder....assuming the little cunt lives that long.  Don't play in the road...don't touch the third rail, don't drink the bleach in the cabinet....use his "ailment" against him. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Make sure to use the Webber lid as a reminder....assuming the little cunt lives that long.  Don't play in the road...don't touch the third rail, don't drink the bleach in the cabinet....use his "ailment" against him. 

The fathers an OK guy , not a real mate really, but to prevent the cunts coming round again, I'm considering engineering a fall out, which won't be difficult as Mrs C hates the mother too, and wimmen are argumentative dicks. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

The fathers an OK guy , not a real mate really, but to prevent the cunts coming round again, I'm considering engineering a fall out, which won't be difficult as Mrs C hates the mother too, and wimmen are argumentative dicks. 

They tend to hold grudges, longer, as well.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

They tend to hold grudges, longer, as well.  

I'm pretty sure that things will be a little frosty when I kick their door in tonight, drag the little cunt outside to my wood pile, and bury my splitting axe in his cunting back.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm pretty sure that things will be a little frosty when I kick their door in tonight, drag the little cunt outside to my wood pile, and bury my splitting axe in his cunting back.

I wouldn't wager against the possibility.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I wouldn't wager against the possibility.  

One can tell being woken up before dawn does not a brat liker Quincy make.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

One can tell being woken up before dawn does not a brat liker Quincy make.

But a well honed, cunting machine is a different matter completely.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
25 minutes ago, Ape said:

What the Fuck are you pair of cunts wittering on about?!

Ape, our conversation is of a high order, you would benefit to pay attention.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Love is in the air.

It's like reading a script of a Bert and Ernie sketch. Sort yourself out you couple of fucking poofs, this isn't a mothers meeting.

Decs, less of the homophobic chat, the "poof word", Eddie will have a quivering, swooning fit of outrage.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Poofs! Get a room, really!

Alfie, take care with that gay-o-phobic chat, Eddies a sensitive boy, loves his mother etc etc 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
31 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Bumming sitting in a tree?

That takes some flexibility, beats a danger wank hands down.

He clearly hasn't thought it through, the thick cunt.

4 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

That day I couldn't sit in the house it's the pricks any longer so said I was going to the bog, where I rolled one and fuckd off to the cinema to watch Star Wars again. When I got back, some cunt had stamped the lid of my 250 quid Webber Bbq flat. I wonder who. Fucker denied it. If they're still living next door when this cunt hits 16, which is the age for non consensual beating being a-ok, I'm going to give the cunt the battering of a lifetime, for assuredly he will be an utterly obnoxious cunt who needs it badly.

I see you are a disciple of Dr Spock (no fucking star trek jokes please).

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see you are a disciple of Dr Spock (no fucking star trek jokes please).

Myeh, a bit. Mostly just sick to fuck of listening to the soppy nursery parent cunts forever witter on about their own extra squeaky clean style of parenting at every opportunity to anyone who will listen, or even those like me who don't want to hear their shite. Pretty much 8/10 of my daughters mates are such uncontrollable dicks, and I don't think it's me being a grumpy cunt.

I hate the 'negotiating' sort of parenting. Where they 'ask' not tell their kids to do something like "letting someone else have a turn of the swing". When the kid says no they then explain why they should get off. This in turn becomes pleading and in some circumstances they acquiesce to the kid.

when I was a kid my mum told me to get off. If I refused she pulled me off the swing and if I continued to act like a shit a stinging slap to legs would be my reward with "now you have something to cry about you little cow".