CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oppositional Defiant Disorder

Decimus

So, this saturday, I had the pleasure of hosting my sister, her drip of a husband, and her cunt son. I can just about handle my sister, she's prozac'd out of her tiny brain half of the time and pissed out of her skull the other. Her husband is the sort of wet fish described by bomber in his dreadlocks thread. Whilst he hasn't opted for the full Marley, he's a Billy Bragg loving, vegan twat.

My nephew, the speccy little prick, is perhaps the biggest cunt I have yet to ever encounter. I realise it's not entirely normal to hate a 9 year old, but he's a fucking tyrant. Tell the cunt to sit down, he'll stand up and piss over the carpet. Tell him to go to sleep, and before you know it he's invited the local junkies round and you find yourself awake at two in the morning listening to jungle music. Apparently though, he can't help it, because he's been diagnosed with oppositional defiant disorder. It's a genuine psychological disorder apparently, where a child cannot help it but to not do what he's told. 

I thought my sister was fucking having me on until I googled it. Another example of wet blanket Britain, where a cunt can no longer be called a cunt because there's always some sort of pseudo-psychological crutch for them to lean on. He's just a naughty little shit, but one who will unfortunately now think that is acceptable because he's got "a disease". I fucking despair.

P.S. Before you crack another "hilarious" Norfolk joke, Drew, the reason that the kid is a humongous cunt is not because he is the product of incest between my sister and I.

So, this saturday, I had the pleasure of hosting my sister, her drip of a husband, and her cunt son. I can just about handle my sister, she's prozac'd out of her tiny brain half of the time and pissed out of her skull the other. Her husband is the sort of wet fish described by bomber in his dreadlocks thread. Whilst he hasn't opted for the full Marley, he's a Billy Bragg loving, vegan twat.

My nephew, the speccy little prick, is perhaps the biggest cunt I have yet to ever encounter. I realise it's not entirely normal to hate a 9 year old, but he's a fucking tyrant. Tell the cunt to sit down, he'll stand up and piss over the carpet. Tell him to go to sleep, and before you know it he's invited the local junkies round and you find yourself awake at two in the morning listening to jungle music. Apparently though, he can't help it, because he's been diagnosed with oppositional defiant disorder. It's a genuine psychological disorder apparently, where a child cannot help it but to not do what he's told. 

I thought my sister was fucking having me on until I googled it. Another example of wet blanket Britain, where a cunt can no longer be called a cunt because there's always some sort of pseudo-psychological crutch for them to lean on. He's just a naughty little shit, but one who will unfortunately now think that is acceptable because he's got "a disease". I fucking despair.

P.S. Before you crack another "hilarious" Norfolk joke, Drew, the reason that the kid is a humongous cunt is not because he is the product of incest between my sister and I.

Another contrived pile of shit. Why do you bother? 

Another contrived pile of shit. Why do you bother? 

The reason I like you so much, is that you are possibly the last person in the country who can be called a genuine fucking cunt without there being any other contributing mental or physical factors. You just simply are. Good for you.

Probably for the same reasons that you don't.

Maybe Alf, but this continuous feigned and overdone bullshit should not be accepted by artisan's like you. I can see Snatch or MikeD getting something from it... the saps. 

I'm a huge Decimus fan and absolutely love his work on here. I guess dumbing down for the saps in the cheap seats must be something he finds necessary. 

Edited by Frank.

When are these wet fucking liberals gonna wake up and label the parents instead of the sprogs,I suggest a bad parent disorder labelled DFCS ,I've said it before, these people should be sterilised at birth and only qualify to have it reversed when they prove to be a decent fucking human being,only then can they produce an offspring that won't turn out to be yet another copycat fucktard 

Maybe Alf, but this continuous feigned and overdone bullshit should not be accepted by artisan's like you. I can see Snatch or MikeD getting something from it... the saps. 

You're right. I haven't even got a sister, and you can host fuck all when you live in a shop doorway. I'm a fucking mess, and all I want is the acceptance of anonymous strangers. As ever, you've seen right through me. I think we've got more in common than either of us would care to admit.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

Before the general adoption of these syndromes I remember kids actually being punished for being naughty, especially at school. The disruptive elements were removed as they were having a detrimental effect on the class performance. Classes were generally quiet and places that learning could occur. Now you cannot hear yourself think in a lot of classes as we must include the little shits at all costs, giving many verbal warnings and opportunities before final exclusion. Teachers need special training to cope with them. I am sure there used to be special schools or at least classes for the little tykes. Those were the days.

You're right. I haven't even got a sister, and you can host fuck all when you live in a shop doorway. I'm a fucking mess, and all I want is the acceptance of anonymous strangers. As ever, you've seen right through me. I think we've got more in common than either of us would care to admit.

We all love you Dex. We forgive you your foibles too. All except Frank.but as he's something of a transient in these parts you shouldn't worry too much about it.

Tell the cunt to sit down, he'll stand up and piss over the carpet. Tell him to go to sleep, and before you know it he's invited the local junkies round and you find yourself awake at two in the morning listening to jungle music. Apparently though, he can't help it, because he's been diagnosed with oppositional defiant disorder. It's a genuine psychological disorder apparently, where a child cannot help it but to not do what he's told. 

Best tell him under no circumstance should he play with petrol and matches, or warn him off the dangers of mixing sugar and weedkiller. He probably attends the same special school as Franks kid, i understand he has issues and could not pass the 11 +.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes

It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder how I keep from going under. Aaha huh huh huh. Shit. 

Frank what was that?

Come on man, that was a bit foolish after your recent critique above. I may be shit, but you could be so much better. Fuck!

Edited by Alfie Noakes

Guest stamponkittens

We need to come up with a disorder for you Gripper. One that will enable you to kill these bothersome sub-creatures without fear of prosecution. JUDGEMENT of ESTRANGED WANKERS SYNDROME for instance.

Edited by stamponkittens

We need to come up with a disorder for you Gripper. One that will enable you to kill these bothersome sub-creatures without fear of prosecution. JUDGEMENT of ESTRANGED WANKERS SYNDROME for instance.

Oh dear, perhaps you should have edited it a bit more. It's the cooler for you, Dr Goebbels . We don't want to return to the endless threads poking fun at old men and women with  big noses , prayer shawls and names ending in berg and stein. 

Guest DingTheRioja

Fook me that was a bit subtle... for you..

Oh dear, perhaps you should have edited it a bit more. It's the cooler for you, Dr Goebbels . We don't want to return to the endless threads poking fun at old men and women with  big noses , prayer shawls and names ending in berg and stein. 

..or not subtle enough...... :P

The man is sick in the head. He doesn't listen and deludes himself he is some sort of King of this site. He's obsessed with killing Jews and promotion of such activities. This has no place on this website and neither does he. I let him back on and I knew it would not take long. Fuck off you stupid cunt.

• Like 1