CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bullshitting cunts

Decimus

Guest yariman

err that site your ex husband used Yazzer.......what was it called again?, just in case I put it into my search by accident

Search for 'self preservation society' and Jordan getting fucked - I'm sure it'll be in a dusty corner of the interweb somewhere.  Kazaa was an old file sharing site guaranteed to land you with a million and one viruses on your PC.

Edited by yariman
predictive shit text

Guest DingTheRioja

but she has a child bearing mouth. are you sure you wouldn't Ding ?

I'm sure... so don't put... er... words... er...into my.. er... mouth...

Miss Price was a fucking stunner in her younger days, but then she started on the surgery and now looks like a halal chicken. Shame really.

I was thinking more broiler...

I made a post and it disappeared. I wasn't slating anybody, is there another server sync issue?

It's just monotonous shite over and over with you, wiz. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say, with respect, that you serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever. Every inch a repugnant, redundant berk of the very highest order.

Stick your server sync issues up your arse.

Guest Wizardsleeve

It's just monotonous shite over and over with you, wiz. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say, with respect, that you serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever. Every inch a repugnant, redundant berk of the very highest order.

Do you want to suck my dick frank?  

While your posts are in depth and thought provoking beyond belief.

• 1 month later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 24 October 2015 at 11:20:37, deebom said:

I remember a mates dad (passed away now.) trying to impress my mum with a tale of how he was driving over Tower Bridge one day, when it started to raise. So he floored it and jumped right over the gap. I was about 10 and thinking "You bullshitting cunt." Fuck knows what my ma was thinking as she smiled on, nodding politely.

If he drove a bus in the 50s , I think it was,  then you owe this dead cunt a posthumous apology, for I think there was some bus driver cunt who got an obe or some such shite off the queen for doing just that - flooring it and making it over to cheers from the London scum in the back. Then Babs Windsor's big white tits burst out for no fucking reason and were pressed slap against the glass. 

The first bit anyway. Don't talk ill of the dead you fucking ssssslag. 

9 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If he drove a bus in the 50s , I think it was,  then you owe this dead cunt a posthumous apology, for I think there was some bus driver cunt who got an obe or some such shite off the queen for doing just that - flooring it and making it over to cheers from the London scum in the back. Then Babs Windsor's big white tits burst out for no fucking reason and were pressed slap against the glass. 

The first bit anyway. Don't talk ill of the dead you fucking ssssslag. 

My mum knew Ronnie Kray. Mind you, 'e didn't shag 'er.

9 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

My mum knew Ronnie Kray. Mind you, 'e didn't shag 'er.

I don't think he shagged any women did he?

Or was that his brother that preferred the company of men?