CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Furtive Pervage

Guest luke swarm

Guest DingTheRioja

I see Germaine Greer is in the shit with some militant feminists for saying Trans gender chaps/chapesses are not real women. Shock, horror, probe........You couldn't make it up!

What a bitch... and to think I used to respect her opinions...

.....oh.. actually.. like fuck I did...

Guest Wizardsleeve

I see Germaine Greer is in the shit with some militant feminists for saying Trans gender chaps/chapesses are not real women. Shock, horror, probe........You couldn't make it up!

The years have not been kind to her.  

Guest DingTheRioja

Face like a recently excavated World War One leather saddlebag.

That's racist against saddlebags you cunt!!!!

How did the bint ever get listened to in the first place?

She's an obnoxious, self absorbed, vile cretin....ah... I see the House of Commons is looking for new members....

When I was a single bloke, I always found the best possible outcome can be effected by whipping out the big gun and waving it at females who glanced over for that second too long. You're either going to be faced with a red-faced husband cunt jumping out of Dorothy Perkins to save her honour, or her undercrackers will flood and her paraurethral ducts will leave a cunt-puddle where she stands. T'was ever thus.

Guest DingTheRioja

When I was a single bloke, I always found the best possible outcome can be effected by whipping out the big gun and waving it at females who glanced over for that second too long. You're either going to be faced with a red-faced husband cunt jumping out of Dorothy Perkins to save her honour, or her undercrackers will flood and her paraurethral ducts will leave a cunt-puddle where she stands. T'was ever thus.

If he was in Dorothy Perkins, you better check it's not some bulldyke... you could be in for a proper kicking then...

Guest judgetwi

still a bit sore  from last nights action eh Judy, have a lie down and keep using that lanocane ointment....the bleeding should subside eventually but be careful not to get any on the bed....you know how annoyed your landlord gets should you damage his bedsit.

Fuck me......Bill Hicks is alive and well and living in Carrotcrunchersville! Hurrah!

Guest luke swarm

Fuck me......Bill Hicks is alive and well and living in Carrotcrunchersville! Hurrah!

come along now..its Wednesday.....surely you are still not bleeding...fucking weekend here soon and time to rent your arse out again.

Guest Bill Stickers

Judge, I get the impression that you don't actually enjoy being on this site anymore. So fuck off.

Judge, I get the impression that you don't actually enjoy being on this site anymore. So fuck off.

He never did. He's just another Frank,all he does is piss others off but being a favourite here he's got a free reign to do what he likes.

He must be donating more than his arse.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Careful Spot, it sounds like Wiz's account has been hacked by Marc Almond!

You lot amuse me. Even the prospect of rewarding kind sentiments is taken as an act of poofery. As hes has stated many times, spotto can't stand poofs, therefore I can't possibly be one. 

Spotto, next time I'll just put a tenner in the post. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 28 October 2015 at 17:23:32, yariman said:

I don't mind being perved at and I enjoy perving at men.  Neither happens often as firstly I look like a sack of shit, and secondly there isn't much to perv at in Leeds.  I work at one of the city's Universities, and at 36, you feel like you are very much past it...

Maybe it's time to call it a day, before things get even worse