CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Furtive Pervage

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

You know the routine, out in the town doing some shopping and good natured light pervage....one spots a well dressed and attractive woman and furtively throw a glance towards her when you think she's not looking. She sees the glance and returns your appreciation with a grimace and angry look that  says can you please stop looking at me you fucking potential rapist cunt.

Now I am not saying that woman should dress like Catweazle or Worzel Gummidge to discourage this harmless interaction but for fucks sake show a little understanding for the middle aged gentlemen who appreciates a good looking female and allow us to kindle our erotic thoughts without feeling like a drab rain coated pervert caught flashing our bits to the kiddies in the park. 

These are the same ones that go out of an evening to a pub/club wearing short skirts and low cut tops. Of course the have every right to dress as they please without being physically attacked but don't moan when some looks at your body. They'd soon whinge if no-one paid them any attention.

You know the routine, out in the town doing some shopping and good natured light pervage....one spots a well dressed and attractive woman and furtively throw a glance towards her when you think she's not looking. She sees the glance and returns your appreciation with a grimace and angry look that  says can you please stop looking at me you fucking potential rapist cunt.

Now I am not saying that woman should dress like Catweazle or Worzel Gummidge to discourage this harmless interaction but for fucks sake show a little understanding for the middle aged gentlemen who appreciates a good looking female and allow us to kindle our erotic thoughts without feeling like a drab rain coated pervert caught flashing our bits to the kiddies in the park. 

She was obviously a raving fucking lesbian.

We're all perverts if we look at a woman but have you ever seen footage of women on a hen night or with a male stripper?

Ten times fucking worse than any bloke, hypocritical cunts.

Edited by MikeD

I don't checkout women these days - I leer at them, apparently. Guess it's just the way my face sits on my skull but it's quite a realisation to know you've gone from hip young gunslinger to hip replacement guy, seemingly overnight.

Oh well, back to my date for the evening. See if she can gnaw off her leg and hop over the compound wall before I've finished unpacking and hosing her down.

• Like 2

I personally prefer the Neil approach to furtive perving. Nothing to give me away as I hide in the wardrobe of the latest house I've broken into. Nothing except the orange glow of a cigarette through the crack of the door and the rhythmic slapping of my hand on my cock.

• Like 1

Guest yariman

I don't mind being perved at and I enjoy perving at men.  Neither happens often as firstly I look like a sack of shit, and secondly there isn't much to perv at in Leeds.  I work at one of the city's Universities, and at 36, you feel like you are very much past it...

I personally prefer the Neil approach to furtive perving. Nothing to give me away as I hide in the wardrobe of the latest house I've broken into. Nothing except the orange glow of a cigarette through the crack of the door and the rhythmic slapping of my hand on my cock.

Oi!,thats way out of order you cunt,I gave up smoking years ago!

• Like 1

If I even thought about perving I would end up in A & E. Mrs Manky would rip my jugular out and stuff it up my arse. Then it would get nasty.

Not for the first time today Manky, I find something that you have posted hard to believe. The notion that another human being, or indeed any of God's creatures, finds you so insatiably attractive that they would be fuelled with an insane jealousy, is frankly hard to credit. Besides, Mrs. M is obviously blind and severely mentally impaired, so I doubt she would ever notice you casting your eye over what classes for women up your way.

Guest luke swarm

If I even thought about perving I would end up in A & E. Mrs Manky would rip my jugular out and stuff it up my arse. Then it would get nasty.

furtive my boy, furtive.....they need never know......if suspicions are aroused try the old....I don't think she should wear that at her age routine. Mrs Manky cannot be all that bright anyway...she married you, you cunt.    

I don't mind being perved at and I enjoy perving at men.  Neither happens often as firstly I look like a sack of shit, and secondly there isn't much to perv at in Leeds.  I work at one of the city's Universities, and at 36, you feel like you are very much past it...

Yazzer, old girl, you make me weep. Despite the fact that you're a northern savage, and at 36 are quite clearly passed it, I'd fuck you in a heartbeat.

Guest luke swarm

I am putting all the pieces together Yariman....36 eh, works at Leeds University eh.......might be time for a touch of good natured stalking.....I sincerely hope the sack of shit comment is self deprecation but no matter.......I like em with low self esteem. 

Guest yariman

Luke, my good man, you'd run for the fucking hills - honestly.  But you're right about low self esteem, it is truly amazing what you can get a girl to do when she is in the wrong frame of mind.  No need to be nervously rattling the Rohypnol - a couple of kind(ish) words and you're in the middle of something straight off X-Hamster.

Guest yariman

Yazzer, old girl, you make me weep. Despite the fact that you're a northern savage, and at 36 are quite clearly passed it, I'd fuck you in a heartbeat.

even with the cleft palette, webbed hands and clubbed feet Dec?

Oh well, back to my date for the evening. See if she can gnaw off her leg and hop over the compound wall before I've finished unpacking and hosing her down.

It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again!

If you leave your door open and some cunt nicks your telly Plod will basically tell you to fuck off, it's your own fault and you were asking for it. I don't understand the inconsistency in our legal system when it comes to contributory negligence.

• Like 1

It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again!

If you leave your door open and some cunt nicks your telly Plod will basically tell you to fuck off, it's your own fault and you were asking for it. I don't understand the inconsistency in our legal system when it comes to contributory negligence.

was that neil in the cell next door ?

• Like 1