CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Free the Norwich One (down with this sort of thing)

Guest luke swarm

Actually... all mods here regard themselves as clean up campaigners ...... The other Mods fully support  and respect Roops ,  an individual of remarkable insight ,experience and perspicacity  she has earned her stripes over and over again. Personally, I  wouldn't expect Roops to wind her neck in during a spat. Mods tend not to do that. You are right, she isn't stupid but  she won't really care about her popularity........It's a moveable feast.... remember what I said about creme de menthe and dog shit? one minute you're right  up there, the next you are nowhere.

Ming cooked a roast beef for the first time this afternoon, Spot. She cooked it to buggery mind.

I suppose poor Baldrick had it coming. 

Edited by Frank.

Spotto,some never make it up there in the first place. I stand by my opinion. Like I said,I couldn't give a flying fuck if she likes my opinion or not.

I think she doesn't cut it as a Mod. You do. Lets agree to disagree.

Regarding the "right sense of humour for this site" stuff, this is relevant to the treatment of new members. Yes I agree that anyone joining a forum called cuntscorner shouldn't expect posts about how to arrange pretty flowers, but that doesn't mean they should be subjected to a torrent of abuse from the start. What you're really saying is that they don't fit in with your clique.

Spotto,some never make it up there in the first place. I stand by my opinion. Like I said,I couldn't give a flying fuck if she likes my opinion or not.

I think she doesn't cut it as a Mod. You do. Lets agree to disagree.

Whilst mother fucking mute decimus keeps tapping his 'like' button, I can only hope it encourages you to continue in this vein. 

Regarding the "right sense of humour for this site" stuff, this is relevant to the treatment of new members. Yes I agree that anyone joining a forum called cuntscorner shouldn't expect posts about how to arrange pretty flowers, but that doesn't mean they should be subjected to a torrent of abuse from the start. What you're really saying is that they don't fit in with your clique.

My clique? Oh please.

This isn't fucking twitter.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Roops, have a thought for Dex's sister, cousin and aunties. How is that cunt going to fill this void in his day if he is banned from CuntsCorner. I predict a North Norfolk population explosion in approximately 9 months time. Oh well, they might be good in the UK Olympic swim team.

Roops, have a thought for Dex's sister, cousin and aunties. How is that cunt going to fill this void in his day if he is banned from CuntsCorner. I predict a North Norfolk population explosion in approximately 9 months time. Oh well, they might be good in the UK Olympic swim team.

Now would be a good time for him to reflect on what sort of father he's been to his two neglected children. He could take a leaf out of nocti's book and pretend they don't exist. An awful state of affairs in every respect.

While we are on the subject of "moderation" and stuff...

What the fuck is this about??????????????

bitch.thumb.JPG.1eaeb4139b525846fec637fc

I can "like" other peoples posts... why not this one?

Deebon had "likes" up to now so this is a strange one. I think there is a system limit as to the number of "likes" and punter can dish out in any given period. How may have you awarded today?

Curious, I've not seen that before.

Update, I've just successfully given a Deebom post a like.

I've also removed it again.

:)

Well, there's nothing untoward in neither the Mod nor the Admin Control Panels for either you or Deebon. I have noticed that the servers have been out of synch with each other for the past few days but fixing that is beyond my pay grade.  I think that if you keep on trying it will register.

The welfare of all punters and their families is a priority for me and is at the core of my womanly warmth. Dunna fret pet, cos Dex isn't actually banned - but why he persists with his Hector Salamanca impersonation is something beyond me.

The welfare of all punters and their families is a priority for me and is at the core of my womanly warmth. Dunna fret pet, cos Dex isn't actually banned - but why he persists with his Hector Salamanca impersonation is something beyond me.

Ding ding, motherfucker!

gus.gif

Guest DingTheRioja

Deebon had "likes" up to now so this is a strange one. I think there is a system limit as to the number of "likes" and punter can dish out in any given period. How may have you awarded today?

1.. or maybe 2.. but I managed to Like someone elses' post after trying that one...

Curious, I've not seen that before.

You are George Michael and I claim my £20...!!!

Anyway.. neither have I before, and I've modded a few places myself... only possibility that doesn't include a fuckup is Deebom blocking me entirely, but I don't think that;s possible on here because its only Content, Messages etc.... Likes don't count for the blocks... unless this newer forum gubbins has that attached to another field...

I've been looking for a new friend.

New?

Fook off.....

Guest DingTheRioja

Right... I look at Deeboms post and it says I've liked it.... even though I didn't manage a "successful like"... if you like...

Ideas?

Not a fucking sausage.... unless it's a tear in the time/space continuum...?

Intimidating the sap by vetting his posts is a little cruel. Certainly worse than the cooler.

Hmm, possibly but he can still articulate his POV and criticise but just do it sensibly and leave my bathroom bits out of it. Also, and this applies not just to Decs, but punters need to know when to stop harping on.

Right... I look at Deeboms post and it says I've liked it.... even though I didn't manage a "successful like"... if you like...

Ideas?

What's the thinking behind all of this carrying on, dingalong? If you've 'modded a few places', one might assume you'd have the foresight to let it fucking go on a Sunday evening. Idiot.

Ideas?

Ah right, this is definitely a server synch issue as per my previous post on the matter.

Hmm, possibly but he can still articulate his POV and criticise but just do it sensibly and leave my bathroom bits out of it. Also, and this applies not just to Decs, but punters need to know when to stop harping on.

Understood. As dope luke rightly says, he's put it in and up me so many times, I am practically destitute. Today was an opportunity to have a little dig at him without retaliation. I'm no match for that man's intellect.