CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet another ridiculous outpouring of grief from scousers.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

Nope

Glad you cleared that up with such an incisive explanation.

Can you also explain how british fans got banned from so many countries/competitions etc after rampaging through various towns and cities of Europe if that was not their fault either?

I did have sympathy with them, but it kind of waned over the 27 years of self pity and insistance that it was absolutely nothing to do with them.

I have a lot of sympathy for the Liverpool faithful over Hillsborough,  in fact I'm looking forward to the anniversary game at anfield when I can cheer them on to show my solidarity. 

I don't actually have a ticket, I'll just turn up and try to push my way in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

I did have sympathy with them, but it kind of waned over the 27 years of self pity and insistance that it was absolutely nothing to do with them.

I had, and still have, every sympathy for the poor cunts who actually died. You know, the ones who turned up on time to support their team, relatively sober, with tickets, many of them with kids. It's the poisonous, thieving, bin-dipping cunts pushing in at the back that should be on trial.

They pissed on their own dead too - The Sun said so. I know I would have, had I been there, but I didn't have a ticket so I didn't go. 

On a semi-related note, I wonder what it's called when Scousers kill other Scousers? Permicide?

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I had, and still have, every sympathy for the poor cunts who actually died. You know, the ones who turned up on time to support their team, relatively sober, with tickets, many of them with kids. It's the poisonous, thieving, bin-dipping cunts pushing in at the back that should be on trial.

They pissed on their own dead too - The Sun said so. I know I would have, had I been there, but I didn't have a ticket so I didn't go. 

On a semi-related note, I wonder what it's called when Scousers kill other Scousers? Permicide?

It's Merseycide of course...

I'll get me ferry.....

Guest nobgobbler
On 15/04/2016 at 3:09 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

If the verdict from the inquest is guilty or whatever, there'll be a trial I should imagine.

Then an appeal.

Guest MikeD
5 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Then an appeal.

Apparently this year is the last memorial service so they'll have plenty of ways of carrying on the fucking circus for a few years yet.

Guest luke swarm
8 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Apparently this year is the last memorial service so they'll have plenty of ways of carrying on the fucking circus for a few years yet.

there is a right bunch of heartless cunts on this forum.....for fucks sake a lot of Scousers died at Hillsborough........

ohh errr.....actually thinking about it, no forget I said anything.

Guest MikeD
Just now, luke swarm said:

there is a right bunch of heartless cunts on this forum.....for fucks sake a lot of Scouters died at Hillsborough........

ohh errr.....actually thinking about it, no forget I said anything.

It was a tragedy so many died inside the ground, apparently there were loads more who couldn't get in.

On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2015 at 8:28 PM, deebom said:

Just goes to show how controlled by the media people are. 10 minutes daily hate, (Filthy forriners of your choice.) 15 minutes of grief, (Anything will do, we'll give you some pointers.) 5 minutes of pity (Give us just £8 per day.) 20 minutes of outrage, (politics, benefit scroungers, pedos.)  30 seconds of joy, (X-Fail results will be on at 9pm.)

A lifetime of sadness, anger, boredom and wishing you done things differently.

You are Morrisey, and I claim my £5!

Guest DingTheRioja
On 16/04/2016 at 6:32 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

You are Morrisey, and I claim my £5!

Morrisey is in the news fr some shit again, what is it this time?