CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet another ridiculous outpouring of grief from scousers.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

A whole city grieves for a fallen Wirral policeman. Remember Ken Bigley and how they all mourned for a man they never met? Seems most of the UK police are grieving for PC Phillips hit by a car, a sad incident and death, but fuck me, get a fucking grip.

Seems to be a scouser you must grieve, all the time! Cunts.

Needed its own nom this I thought, not just as an addendum to the scousers thread.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Effing spelling cunt

Fucking grief whores. There is a scouse movement like the Mormons where everyone in the world who dies gets enrolled as a scouser so they can demand a public enquiry (days out at the taxpayers expense) and build a memorial to the cunts. (probably out of steel from stolen cars) Whinging scousers with a victim complex. But, they are not paranoid, God really does fucking hate them. Cunts

Bbc news story, in the rush to grieve for a dead baby that none of the cunts knew.

Flowers and tributes were left in an alleyway where the body of a mystery dead baby was found - before police realised it was only a chicken foetus.

A member of the public discovered the remains in a back alley in the Anfield area of Liverpool.

Police cordoned off the scene but soon realised that it was not a human but a chicken foetus.

Well-wishers had laid more than a dozen bunches of flowers at the scene, along with cards and teddy bears.

One of the cards read: "RIP Little Baby. Safe in the arms of Jesus. From someone who is a loving mother xxxx."

Merseyside Police told the community on Monday to "stop grieving, it's only a chicken".

• Like 2

The behaviour of the news channels has been fucking shameful. I expect it of Sky, but the BBC has been every bit as bad. It's meant to be an impartial national broadcaster, not an audition for the fucking X-Factor. I hope the recent trend of reporters getting shot in the face makes its way across the Atlantic sooner rather than later.

Bbc news story, in the rush to grieve for a dead baby that none of the cunts knew.

Flowers and tributes were left in an alleyway where the body of a mystery dead baby was found - before police realised it was only a chicken foetus.

A member of the public discovered the remains in a back alley in the Anfield area of Liverpool.

Police cordoned off the scene but soon realised that it was not a human but a chicken foetus.

Well-wishers had laid more than a dozen bunches of flowers at the scene, along with cards and teddy bears.

One of the cards read: "RIP Little Baby. Safe in the arms of Jesus. From someone who is a loving mother xxxx."

Merseyside Police told the community on Monday to "stop grieving, it's only a chicken".

Only a fucking chicken? You heartless cunt. (Takes out large onion...)

Guest luke swarm

there seems to be a lot of this Mourning Sickness in recent years.....I have lost count of the amount of flowers I have seen tied to trees and other roadside places. Apparently it is a recognized condition, the greatest example being the outpouring of false grief when that dimwit Diane Spencer kicked the bucket......people beating themselves up for a cunt they had never met and who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

A curious phenomena and not without an element of hilarity. The Scousers do seem to have a penchant for this self indulgent pastime.    

It's not just Liverpudlians though is it, there's something in our psyche that likes a bit of "national grief". Think back to when Diana died, sad yes, but the weeping and wailing from people who had never met her was OTT surely. I actually had gigs cancelled at short notice because apparently people were too upset to go out and listen to music.

Guest DingTheRioja

It's not just Liverpudlians though is it, there's something in our psyche that likes a bit of "national grief". Think back to when Diana died, sad yes, but the weeping and wailing from people who had never met her was OTT surely. I actually had gigs cancelled at short notice because apparently people were too upset to go out and listen to music.

...and did you track down every ticket buyer, ask them if they were "too upset", then shoot the cunts in the face who said yes?

I always remember, and quote as often as possible, that cunt who said "I cried more today than at my own fathers' funeral"....

That truly shows cuntdom at its' finest...

Oh yes.. don't the scousers fucking hate the cops?

TWO FACED WANKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add a can of coke and you've got a traditional scouse delicacy

• Like 1

Just goes to show how controlled by the media people are. 10 minutes daily hate, (Filthy forriners of your choice.) 15 minutes of grief, (Anything will do, we'll give you some pointers.) 5 minutes of pity (Give us just £8 per day.) 20 minutes of outrage, (politics, benefit scroungers, pedos.)  30 seconds of joy, (X-Fail results will be on at 9pm.)

A lifetime of sadness, anger, boredom and wishing you done things differently.

Guest luke swarm

Just goes to show how controlled by the media people are. 10 minutes daily hate, (Filthy forriners of your choice.) 15 minutes of grief, (Anything will do, we'll give you some pointers.) 5 minutes of pity (Give us just £8 per day.) 20 minutes of outrage, (politics, benefit scroungers, pedos.)  30 seconds of joy, (X-Fail results will be on at 9pm.)

A lifetime of sadness, anger, boredom and wishing you done things differently.

what about the tits.....don't forget those

does the scum still do page 3  

Guest Couldn't give a shit

The victimhood gene is something that scousers have inherited from the Irish. Those cunts fucking boo to the point of dehydration and write 10 self pitying songs whenever somebody tells them that Ireland is a bankrupt backwater dependent on EU aid and nobody gives a fuck about their ancestors inability to grow potatoes. 

Grief aside, whenever a copper is murdered the police have no trouble finding resources and directing it to identify the culprit in double quick time. When Joe Cunt is bumped off it is the usual second rate keystone cops routine.

That's because they spend most of their time monitoring social media to see if anyone are calling them cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja

People often ask me how I got my fortune. Lottery win? Inheritance?  Maybe a stock market killing? 

Nope. I just stand outside Anfield every Saturday selling black armbands. 

That's a never-ending market that one... clever cunt!

....paywall......

What the fuck is one of them?

Grief aside, whenever a copper is murdered the police have no trouble finding resources and directing it to identify the culprit in double quick time. When Joe Cunt is bumped off it is the usual second rate keystone cops routine.

..a bit like the scousers grieving over anything and everything... they've forgotten that they hate the coppers for the footie years ago, and the CS or whoever calling the "fans" a bunch of scumbags who brought it on themselves...

Fickle fuckers...

That's a never-ending market that one... clever cunt!

What the fuck is one of them?

..a bit like the scousers grieving over anything and everything... they've forgotten that they hate the coppers for the footie years ago, and the CS or whoever calling the "fans" a bunch of scumbags who brought it on themselves...

Fickle fuckers...

The truth fucking hurts with the smack riddled bin rats. I don't expect the fucked up descendents of Homo Erectus to understand Einstein's theory of relativity but I would have thought at least one of them would have the decency to have an Albert Speer moment and admit the possibility that 2000 pissed up savages without tickets charging mob handed into Leppings lane might have been a factor. 

Guest nobgobbler

I had one cancelled in 97 but it was because I was crap.

Think back to when Diana died, sad yes, but the weeping and wailing from people who had never met her was OTT surely.

That was one of the biggest bandwagons I've ever seen.

One of the biggest fucking embarrasments I've ever seen...

" oooh .. she were just like one of us weren't she , it feels just like one of the family has gone  " ...  no she fucking wasn't and no it certainly didn't... but she worked wonders for interfloras sales figures

she was a fucking disgrace, posh brass.

Guest DingTheRioja

I'd have knobbed it. Why not? Every other fucker did. That said, when you saw what he had sitting at home, I never understood why will carling bothered.

Bit o' posh for the rough lads... always the same...