CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntzil

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest luke swarm

Out of likes. I thoroughly agree. The shitiest nom I have seen in a long time, well even frank made more of an effort. The poster had to be told, also when is someone no longer classed as new and we then get free range?

Exactly Alf, Another point would be that surely the new people who subscribe to a site called CC are doing so because they see themselves as such....I would assume that they read the comments and observations by current members encouraging other current members to do unspeakable acts and the general abuse bandied about, even to members we like...all which is meaningless as its an anonymous site. 

If this is not enough to either convince them that they either want to get on board or avoid the site then I am at a loss as to what will. 

also when is someone no longer classed as new and we then get free range?

Like every other decision made on here, it will be decided in the usual capricious way, and will depend on who's commenting and who's moderating. Like Bill has said before, there is absolutely no consistency here.

First they came for my neighbours, and I shouted "that's the cunt who posted " bottom" on cunts corner"

Load of bollocks  I'm grown up and can tell some cunt with an axe to grind from some total dick game for a laugh on this site. I'm offended by people who get offended.

Guest luke swarm

First they came for my neighbours, and I shouted "that's the cunt who posted " bottom" on cunts corner"

Load of bollocks  I'm grown up and can tell some cunt with an axe to grind from some total dick game for a laugh on this site. I'm offended by people who get offended.

does anyone know what the fuck Mankys on about? ....including Manky

Like every other decision made on here, it will be decided in the usual capricious way, and will depend on who's commenting and who's moderating. Like Bill has said before, there is absolutely no consistency here.

This site has gone to fuck . Admin seem to be more confused than a bunch of blind* lesbians in a fish market on a hot day. Where are all the newbies they are trying to cosset ?. You can always try cunting me privately Deccs . ( * sorry , people with impaired cunting vision Rick )

Guest JackoTC

Whilst I can see the reason for treating new members with some degree of moderation as opposed to the seasoned members who can take a verbal punch or two, I have to pose a question.

Do we really want this site to became a repository for utterly stupid, ill thought out and bone idle nominations such as the one that originated this thread. I mean look at it....it is meaningless and obviously posted by a cretinous moron...now normally morons are welcome here and provide a valuable service from time to time (see profb/frank) but this having this type of new member is pointless and in my view defeats the purpose of this site.

The purpose being to nominate irritants,individuals or whole communities as being cuntish in some respect either by their actions or by association. If the nominee is a bigger cunt than the nomination as this Quincy Moron plainly is, then it will lead to a tear in the whole cunt time warp continuum with disastrous consequences.

Perhaps new members should be the ones to come under scrutiny rather than established members...would not a simple clause in the joining instruction suffice, they could be warned not to take the advice initially offered to self harm and general banter as exactly what it is . Banter.

that's my tuppence worth anyway....fuck off

We've been through all of this a hundred times before. Don't concern yourself. It all comes good in the end.

PS - If you are reading this Deco, I'm having a glass of Prosecco with dinner. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Poor fucking me. 

Its not the end of the world, cunts. Still, shite though nom might be, those three words still has distracted your pea brained Cunts from your auto-frottage suffice to post 50 odd replies to my shite

Anyway you need more pricks here. I'm a prick.

Slag the new Cunts off and yes moderators don't be old bitches.... 

Precisely. New intake is now virtually nil and lately new punters have come and gone within one or two posts.

Well over 200 posts in the last day though. Nothing like some faux outrage to get the count up. :ph34r:

In-breeding has little to commend it (just ask all those fuckers from Norfolk) but the gene pool doesn't need more trisomy either.

does anyMoe's eknow what the fuck Mankys on about? ....including Manky

Search me. Is it compulsory to make sense? If it is, there are a lot of people on here who shouldn't be. And you wonder why us new ones are scared  to post anything.  Bring it on twatfaces.

Quincy is online at the minute. Perhaps he could speak for himself, and let us all know how hurt and scarred he is.

Do speak up Quincy old boy.

I note her "Content count" is 2, but there is only 1 post showing. The other must have gotten on Admin's tits! :lol:

Guest JackoTC

Search me. Is it compulsory to make sense? If it is, there are a lot of people on here who shouldn't be. And you wonder why us new ones are scared  to post anything.  Bring it on twatfaces.

Don't be afraid Manky. I enjoy your posts. Keep up the good work.

(And keep reading the beano and eating plasticine you spacker)

Guest JackoTC

There aren't any rules, Mike. Admin banned Snatch for getting on his tits. Arbitrary nonsense and completely indefinable. So basically they'll ban whoever's jib they don't like the cut of this week, and someone else the next. It's total bollocks, but anyone who dares to criticise gets banned, hence Snatch today, who broke none of their rules, apart from the unwritten one that Mrs. Roops is to be regarded as completely infallible and in no way shall anyone have the audacity to have an opinion that differs to hers.

Are you actually Jazz in disguise ? If not, your beginning to fucking sound a lot like him. Read this back to yourself and tell me its not true ?

Are you actually Jazz in disguise ? If not, your beginning to fucking sound a lot like him. Read this back to yourself and tell me its not true ?

Please don't argue over me, I'm not worth it!!

Adding my two pennorth to this existential debate as to the very nature of our little group.

Why not force all new posters to make their first ten (fuck it fifty) posts about this 'Frank' character?

That'll prove they fit right in, can talk a lot of inconsequential bollocks and totally hijack any thread with comedic potential.

After that they're free to talk about whatever they like, yea even unto the stream-of-consciousness waffling gob-toss Prof B comes out with.