CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cuntzil

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Brave effort QC. I'm still shaking from the battering I received over my recent nom. I was literally shot to pieces. Keep strong. 

Welcome aboard. 

This is Cuntscorner, not Grinder, you fucking homo. Cease and disest!

Guest Alfie Noakes

Watch out drew, I have had two posts removed and they weren't even harsh and this nom needs to be criticised for its lack of content.

Over sensitive censorship, has murdoch bought the site?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Be careful what you wish for...

Seems it is all fluffy kittens, butterflies and puppies here on cunts corner now. If someone comes here they will have most likely read a lot of stuff posted first, they would see what it is and if they choose to join in then they are obviously up for it. Then to post a first go with so few words, with such a hilarious play on words as one of them, deserves critique.

Edited by Alfie Noakes

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Watch out drew, I have had two posts removed and they weren't even harsh and this nom needs to be criticised for its lack of content.

Over sensitive censorship, has murdoch bought the site?

It was inevitable once the boundary between Moderation and Administration was crossed, right Proper?

Guest Bill Stickers

I kind of understand you removing my second post about death by firing squad, in the current political climate of the site. However, the first one?

What a fucking disgrace.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I kind of understand you removing my second post about death by firing squad, in the current political climate of the site. However, the first one?

What a fucking disgrace.

I suspect it wasn't the content of the post that warranted removal but the possibility that they think you're a cunt. You cunt. Meet you on Rumblr.

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
BOGOF

Guest nobgobbler

Brave effort QC. I'm still shaking from the battering I received over my recent nom. I was literally shot to pieces. Keep strong. 

Welcome aboard. 

Blimey Frank. You are in touch with your feminine side.

Guest Bill Stickers

lovely chap, none of this isis nonsense when he held the reins. Anyone with a magnum P.I couldn't have been all bad.

Point taken.

Please post a picture of your favourite dictator.