CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking "family" shite

Guest MikeD

Fucking hate this at the best of times but it's worse coming up to Christmas.

Every fucking thing you hear. Family Christmas, family time, spending time with the family, politicians speaking about hard working families, he's a family man.

Fuck off, take your clichéd fucking family bollocks and stick it up your fucking arse.

My family are cunts by the way, that might have something to do with it.

I like Family Guy though......

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I'm blessed.

My parents were a petri dish and Georges Marvellous Medicine so I have no 'family' as such, just stuff that slithers down walls and that pigs snuffle around for. They love me because I made  it out of the primordial 'ooze' to spout shite on an arsehole fucking cunt website no bugger reads.

I read it you cunt 

my "family stuff" also slithers down the walls. I'll primordial ooze in youre face. Or is that faece?

Ever noticed that every poxy Christmas ad has snow in it? As far as I remember the last time it snowed on Xmas day in this country was about 1970 and I should know, I slipped over in it and fucked my new dress up and hurt my knee. Mummy had the right hump. Anyway, why are the ad people so fucking obsessed with snow?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've just removed a few posts. Once a couple of punters go head-to-head trying to out do each in suggestions involving parents and siblings, then it will only end in melt-downs and tears. Calm down!

I'm just hoping to clarify here, but were these posts the "your mum's a slag, and I shagged your sis up the wrong un" type posts?  

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ever noticed that every poxy Christmas ad has snow in it? As far as I remember the last time it snowed on Xmas day in this country was about 1970 and I should know, I slipped over in it and fucked my new dress up and hurt my knee. Mummy had the right hump. Anyway, why are the ad people so fucking obsessed with snow?

You were lucky ,it was real snow then. Did you know that the ad people use the detritus from Frank's groin area to create the snow scenes

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've just removed a few posts. Once a couple of punters go head-to-head trying to out do each in suggestions involving parents and siblings, then it will only end in melt-downs and tears. Calm down!

Everything seems to end in a melt-down nowadays.

Guest Bill Stickers
22 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

You were lucky ,it was real snow then. Did you know that the ad people use the detritus from Frank's groin area to create the snow scenes

Fromage de bête as the locals call it.

I had an argument with Mrs Manky yesterday. Then while I was at work we got burgled. They left the telly, left the computer and all the other stuff. All they took was Mrs Manky and all her clothes. Strange that.

Guest Bill Stickers
24 minutes ago, Manky said:

I had an argument with Mrs Manky yesterday. 

No doubt in true Mancunian style you knocked her around the house a bit, put Wonderwall on really loud, and did a few lines of speed during the confrontation. 

1 hour ago, bill_stickers said:

No doubt in true Mancunian style you knocked her around the house a bit, put Wonderwall on really loud, and did a few lines of speed during the confrontation. 

Were you watching?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 hours ago, Gurt said:

It's well known that children with downs project inappropriate sexual feelings towards their parents, you simpering mong

girl-friend

that explains several items, respectively:

Your oxygen-deprived-at-birth r't'd milksop chat

Your (as I picture) cow-stupid downsy eyeballs

Your determination to pound not only your mothers, but also your fathers asshole.

....but there's no mention at all about you pounding your sisters................asshole.

Girlfriend? I assume you are talking about your mrs?... It certainly sounds like you are describing the sort of mentally deficient, crash helmet wearing veg that would be involved with a dribbling spastic like yourself. 

I hope the government take away your disability allowance and you lose your typing straw,

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 11 November 2015 at 09:29:18, Manky said:

I had an argument with Mrs Manky yesterday. Then while I was at work we got burgled. They left the telly, left the computer and all the other stuff. All they took was Mrs Manky and all her clothes. Strange that.

Did they leave a card...?