CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who shout during minutes of silence at sporting events.

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

This a trap, right? If I launch one more attack on the bog trotting scum that frequent Celtic Park, the Spanish Inquisition will not be far behind.

Fuck 'em.

And fuck the cunts who shout... I was in my garage sorting some boring shit out and on the radio they announced it.. so I stopped and stood still for the 2 minutes.

Had a grandad in each war, both survived thankfully, although 1 was gassed a couple of times.

I don't know Baws. Never heard of him. Never read any of his posts. No nothing never ever. We could point the finger at certain elements at a certain ground. My best guess would be some fenian scum at Celtic Park. But I may be wrong. But I'm not.

Guest DingTheRioja

Should have sent the cunts back to NI during the proper Troubles... they'd have fucking shit them-fucking-selves... cunts they are....

Don't they realise that their oh-so-special-oirish government back in the war, despite being "neutral", gave the UK a free flight path to use across Ireland without issue?

Fuckwits... Hitler wouldn't have even wiped his arse with them cunts... they are below the untermenschen...

42 minutes ago, DingTheReaper! said:

Should have sent the cunts back to NI during the proper Troubles... they'd have fucking shit them-fucking-selves... cunts they are....

Don't they realise that their oh-so-special-oirish government back in the war, despite being "neutral", gave the UK a free flight path to use across Ireland without issue?

Fuckwits... Hitler wouldn't have even wiped his arse with them cunts... they are below the untermenschen...

There's probably only about one 1 in 10000 who know what they're supposedly protesting against. The rest are just ignorant, fake, clueless bastards who think the epitome of Oirishness is drinking a pint of fucking Guinness.

4 hours ago, DingTheReaper! said:

Fuck 'em.

And fuck the cunts who shout... I was in my garage sorting some boring shit out and on the radio they announced it.. so I stopped and stood still for the 2 minutes.

Had a grandad in each war, both survived thankfully, although 1 was gassed a couple of times.

Me too Ding. One was gassed and taken to Dublin for some reason. Apparently the nuns refused to treat protestant soldiers. My grandfather and other Irish soldiers barricaded themselves and the nuns in the hospital and demanded they treat everyone. To cut a long story short, they were evacuated back to blighty as the IRA blew up the gpo office in Dublin. It was the Easter Rising. Not sure how much is true though

Brainwashed cunts permanently living in the past spouting their backward, hateful, religious fucking shite.

They should build a wall round the whole of Ireland and flood the fucking place.

The only reason the Boxheads didn't have the paddies balls on a plate was because of a country that stood in the way, between Ireland and the Continent. If anyone is unsure of who that country was, you are a cunt 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Manky said:

The only reason the Boxheads didn't have the paddies balls on a plate was because of a country that stood in the way, between Ireland and the Continent. If anyone is unsure of who that country was, you are a cunt 

isle of man ? isle of Sheppey, anglesey.....for fucks sake give us a clue

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Manky said:

Isle of the Spice Girls.

Is it only me that reads that as though it's "I love the Spice Girls"...?

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

mmm sporty, although a soapy titwank off scary was the stuff of dreams 

Nightmares more like, Baby was the blonde soft focus dream one... unless you prefer the body of a professional dancer who could go all night... (sporty...)

1 hour ago, Manky said:

I do believe the Krauts have a nickname for us and that is "Insel apfen"which I believe means " Island monkey'. Now call me touchy but shit like that could start a war.

Sounds racist to me... where's Judge when we need an expert on whether or not the Nazis were racists...?

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

...with Geri's dick in your mouth 

Quincy you blithering fucking idiot. I'm not sure you've said one thing of merit, despite churning out 37 posts in record time.

I think you've had your fill here, now kindly fuck off and throw yourself off a busy overpass. Make sure there are at least two lorries or buses within minimal braking distance.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
46 minutes ago, bill_stickers said:

Quincy you blithering fucking idiot. I'm not sure you've said one thing of merit, despite churning out 37 posts in record time.

I think you've had your fill here, now kindly fuck off and throw yourself off a busy overpass. Make sure there are at least two lorries or buses within minimal braking distance.

One can't be all things to all Cunts all of the time ...

Guest Gong Farmer
2 hours ago, bill_stickers said:

If you could be one thing to all cunts, could you be a dead cunt?

Obsessed with death. Let me consult my book of ' Psychological Mental Processes and Behaviour. *Reaches for monocle* Ah here it is... Paraphilia. You're suffering from an accute form of obsessive paraphilia. Are you undertaking any treatment for it? 

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

Obsessed with death. Let me consult my book of ' Psychological Mental Processes and Behaviour. *Reaches for monocle* Ah here it is... Paraphilia. You're suffering from an accute form of obsessive paraphilia. Are you undertaking any treatment for it? 

Side-splittingly funny. More! More!