CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sponsor me Cunts

Guest luke swarm

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's actually got absolutely nothing to do with that, it's part of council tax legislation, which has largely remained unchanged since 1993. I could bore you further with possible exceptions to the above circumstances, but Doctor Who is on and I'm a man-child. 

You're a managing agent or a fucking conveyancer bod! Either way, what do you know about evictions? Finally a breakthrough.. a useful stubborn cunt. 

Edited by Frank.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's actually got absolutely nothing to do with that, it's part of council tax legislation, which has largely remained unchanged since 1993. I could bore you further with possible exceptions to the above circumstances, but Doctor Who is on and I'm a man-child. 

A Doctor Who fan?

Say it ain't so Joe, say it ain't so!

5 minutes ago, Frank. said:

You're a managing agent or a fucking conveyancer bod! Either way, what do you know about evictions? Finally a breakthrough.. a useful stubborn cunt. 

If it's an extralegal solution you are looking for, I'm sure that the PM I'm about to send you will accordingly titillate you to a blood lust fuelled orgasm.  Righteous-legal eagles aside, I'm a nasty cunt. Now fuck off.

1 minute ago, Frank. said:

The 'man' is as soft as shit, Mike. Sitting at home with his two kids and a god awful wife.. watching doctor fucking who. What a cunt. 

I quite like Decimus but anyone watching Dr. Who, Star Wars, Star Trek, basically anything which anyone over the age of twelve should run a fucking mile from, needs to have a look at themselves.

10 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I quite like Decimus but anyone watching Dr. Who, Star Wars, Star Trek, basically anything which anyone over the age of twelve should run a fucking mile from, needs to have a look at themselves.

You quite like him eh? I've just received his PM, and you'll be pleased to know that I won't be around for a while. See you Mike. 

12 minutes ago, Frank. said:

The 'man' is as soft as shit, Mike. Sitting at home with his two kids and a god awful wife.. watching doctor fucking who. What a cunt. 

I should be ashamed that it took an anonymous stranger on a website, populated by the mentally unstable types who we have all come to love, to point out the total joke that my life has become. Do you recommend a pillow over the face for the wife? She's just changed the sheets so at least she will slip away to the scent of the cheap shit she insists on buying from Aldi.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I should be ashamed that it took an anonymous stranger on a website, populated by the mentally unstable types who we have all come to love, to point out the total joke that my life has become. Do you recommend a pillow over the face for the wife? She's just changed the sheets so at least she will slip away to the scent of the cheap shit she insists on buying from Aldi.

Before I go, I want you to know that I'm here for you if you need to reach out. I'm a great listener. 

I've been worried about you ever since you posted that photo of you sitting alone on the park bench. I can only hope you're seeing someone about the depression. It's a killer. 

You've been honest with me, so it's only fair that I tell you that I am all woman. 

Until December... x

1 hour ago, Frank. said:

You quite like him eh? I've just received his PM, and you'll be pleased to know that I won't be around for a while. See you Mike. 

Oh no!

That may be one of the most sarcastic things I've ever said.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's the hierarchy of liability. A landlord is only liable to pay council tax during periods that the property is not currently let or occupied. Any occupier, regardless of whether they are an official tenant or not, is liable for council tax for the entire period of their tenancy/occupation. There are numerous discounts and exemptions of various lengths and percentages that the landlord can claim based upon a number of factors. Even if the landlord includes the council tax as part of the rent, the tenant is still liable and if the landlord does not pay, it will be the tenant that has recovery action taken against them.

The first cunt to not be jibbering shite. Stupid cunts.

Also, rates liability has no relation to income or corp tax on rental income. 

And now the Cunts in the revenue tackle avoidance and evasion as if all were evasion. 

This is a right fucking laugh

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Frank. said:

Before I go, I want you to know that I'm here for you if you need to reach out. I'm a great listener. 

I've been worried about you ever since you posted that photo of you sitting alone on the park bench. I can only hope you're seeing someone about the depression. It's a killer. 

You've been honest with me, so it's only fair that I tell you that I am all woman. 

Until December... x

Weak, Frank.  Very fucking weak.  You watery fucking cunt, please die.  

Guest DingTheRioja
12 hours ago, Frank. said:

Exactly what was required..  A concise explanation of the landlord and tenant act 1988.  Tell us what you know about the Section 8 and its Service. Wanker. 

Wouldn't touch Section 8 with yours, there are ways round half the Grounds you can use, and if not done exactly right will fuck you over... Section 21 is the safer option, there is no reason needed, it's a Fuck Off in 60 Days Whatever notice

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
53 minutes ago, DingTheReaper! said:

Wouldn't touch Section 8 with yours, there are ways round half the Grounds you can use, and if not done exactly right will fuck you over... Section 21 is the safer option, there is no reason needed, it's a Fuck Off in 60 Days Whatever notice

It's all good for fuck all really, it only has any weight if the tenants are ok cunts and beleive it, if they're cunt cunts you're fucked and the law is no help at all. Have to lean on clauses in a lease? Better off throwing a grenade through their fucking window. Sorry- your own fucking window. 

Guest DingTheRioja
45 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's all good for fuck all really, it only has any weight if the tenants are ok cunts and beleive it, if they're cunt cunts you're fucked and the law is no help at all. Have to lean on clauses in a lease? Better off throwing a grenade through their fucking window. Sorry- your own fucking window. 

No, Section 21 is enforceable by the Courts and Police if required.... the others can be subject to argument, not valid arguments usually, but they can fuck the process over and cost you time and money.... even some reputable Letting Agents still use Section 8 when it's fuckall use alone... a proper one will attach a Section 21 for backup.

• Section 8 = Please go.
  • Section 21 = Fuck off.