CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Paris

Guest Gurt

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Can you feel the ground trembling beneath your feet, Scotters? That's The Judge, his corpulent form shaking within the bowels of CC with self-righteous indignation and outrage.

I'm feeling more of an attack of the rick b's, to be honest deccs. Next stop, Deletion City. Please mind the gap.

What he really means is he'll make a few half-arsed changes which will be totally ineffectual due to PC shit and human rights and hope to fuck nothing happens here as he knows we won't have a hope in fucking hell of coping with it if it does.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Close the borders and suspend the shengen agreement.

Ah... the wonders of being an island nation.... and not signing up to that stupid bollocks....!!!!!

They had a serious, genuine discussion today on the Jeremy Vine show about the merits of using a nuclear weapon on ISIS. The authorities have come to the conclusion that their headquarters are in a particular town in Syria so some members of the public assume that if they drop a bomb there, problem solved. 

I don't know what shocked me most, the fact that there was an actual discussion on this or that it was on Jeremy Vine's programme. Usually that soppy cunt couldn't be controversial if you put a fucking gun to his head.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, MikeD said:

They had a serious, genuine discussion today on the Jeremy Vine show about the merits of using a nuclear weapon on ISIS. The authorities have come to the conclusion that their headquarters are in a particular town in Syria so some members of the public assume that if they drop a bomb there, problem solved. 

I don't know what shocked me most, the fact that there was an actual discussion on this or that it was on Jeremy Vine's programme. Usually that soppy cunt couldn't be controversial if you put a fucking gun to his head.

Jeremy Vine is exactly the kind of person who shouldn't have a radio show.

An uninformed, reactionary cunt who gets other uninformed, reactionary cunts on to the show, so they can exchange uninformed, reactionary views at great length but in little depth.

I'd swim 100 lengths behind a shitting hippo if it meant that odious man and his verminous listeners had their nationwide public platform removed.

I know he has been nominated before, and he is worthy of every post in that thread.

10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Jeremy Vine is exactly the kind of person who shouldn't have a radio show.

An uninformed, reactionary cunt who gets other uninformed, reactionary cunts on to the show, so they can exchange uninformed, reactionary views at great length but in little depth.

I'd swim 100 lengths behind a shitting hippo if it meant that odious man and his verminous listeners had their nationwide public platform removed.

I know he has been nominated before, and he is worthy of every post in that thread.

Exactly. Fuck knows how he got a job with the BBC.

No....hang on a minute.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

OTHO, the rest of the Kingdom has to endure the epitome of English manliness.......

564cb49c94710_MorrisMincers.jpg.8b736da0

.....men with flowery bonnets and bells strapped to their legs while demonstrating a coordinated display of limp-wristed hankie waving.

Fuck all to do with me... that's the Cornish for you... fucking wierdos to a man...

EDIT - Westminster... Southerners.... even fucking worse than the Scots..!!!

Edited by DingTheRioja
More truth!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 15 November 2015 at 02:10:25, southerncunt said:

Bollocks. My point was, and will remain, that nowhere in the media is a wholesale, multi branch condemnation from someone high up in the faith. Of course I don't expect a phone call, so stop bleating that idiotic statement, numbnuts.

There certainly has never been a Mullah come out here and denounce with any kind of conviction any of the lone wolf attacks we have had. Over there it may be different. But none of the media here, both left and right have reported anything of the sort. Only who claimed responsibility.

Perhaps you can show me the muslims marching in the streets in their thousands denouncing this kind of violence?

Cunt though he is, it is factually correct. Really, on basic tenets, if one were to ask - which set central to that faith were truest to "the companions of the Prophet", IS or the "modern" Muslims, it is assuredly IS.