CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

cuntspotter

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

Well Noakesy this Spotto is a bit of a lightweight , farts indeed. I on the other hand openly admitted on this forum that I soiled in a grand manner. That is called class.

In my serious ale drinking days a long time ago I was known to follow through on the odd occasion. But the gutter level company I used to hang around with were usually impressed.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Cunting spelling

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

In my serious ale drinking days a long ime ago I was known to follow through on the odd occasion. But the gutter level company I used to hang around with were usually impressed.

Were you friendly with Bill during your youth? If memory serves he is certainly a proud self-soiler.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Were you friendly with Bill during your youth? If memory serves he is certainly a proud self-soiler.

No, but he wouild have steered well clear of me I expect.

4 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

In my serious ale drinking days a long time ago I was known to follow through on the odd occasion. But the gutter level company I used to hang around with were usually impressed.

I believe there is a thriving niche market on the web, lapping up recordings of such behaviour. You should have capitalised on your trouser-pissing enterprise.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

My output consistently ranks up there with The Bard of Avon you fucking spunk trumpet.

You missed a golden fucking opportunity there...

2 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Well Noakesy this Spotto is a bit of a lightweight , farts indeed. I on the other hand openly admitted on this forum that I soiled in a grand manner. That is called class.

"class" maybe, but of what kind?

44 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I knew someone who used to piss himself almost every Friday or Saturday night... fucking disgrace he was.... No-one ever gave him a lift after 10.00pm....

Guest Alfie Noakes
41 minutes ago, scotty said:

Alfie.... enough already, mate. Please stop elaborating, there's a good lad.

Just had to clear things up. I would never piss myself in public.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Just had to clear things up. I would never piss myself in public.

..and that makes you look much classier, than what you actually did..... :o

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, DingTheReaper! said:

..and that makes you look much classier, than what you actually did..... :o

I never said I had any class. That is something I have never tried to attain.

Guest nobgobbler
14 hours ago, Gurt said:

I mustard-sharted in waitrose. Is that classy?

That depends on your exact position at the time. Was it in the toilet or was it at the deli counter?

1 hour ago, nobgobbler said:

That depends on your exact position at the time. Was it in the toilet or was it at the deli counter?

It was when the 5 things in my basket totalled up to £75

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 minutes ago, Gurt said:

It was when the 5 things in my basket totalled up to £75

Hopefully one of those 5 items was a litre of bleach you were planning on downing on the dismal bus journey back to young offenders centre. 

Guest judgetwi

Have any of you nerds ever seen " Carry on at Your Convenience", an early 70's classic? Ninety minutes of non-stop toilet gags with a healthy dose of union bashing. It may be 40 odd years old but the schoolboy humour, not to mention the political polemic, lives forever in the minds of the dull. I intend to show it to my servants as a special Christmas treat. May i suggest you do the same?

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Have any of you nerds ever seen " Carry on at Your Convenience", an early 70's classic? Ninety minutes of non-stop toilet gags with a healthy dose of union bashing. It may be 40 odd years old but the schoolboy humour, not to mention the political polemic, lives forever in the minds of the dull. I intend to show it to my servants as a special Christmas treat. May i suggest you do the same?

I'm curious, did you EVER go outside and play as a child, or did you spend every waking moment in front of the tele, watching shit programmes that appeal to the lowest of the low in the orphanage and bedsits throughout your existence?  

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm curious, did you EVER go outside and play as a child, or did you spend every waking moment in front of the tele, watching shit programmes that appeal to the lowest of the low in the orphanage and bedsits throughout your existence?  

Harsh.

Guest DingTheRioja
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Frank? 

Punkers?

Who the fuck is who on this site... I feel a bit like Russian pilot... I seem to have lost track...

Guest judgetwi
On 11/23/2015, 9:16:28, Wizardsleeve said:

Bedsits again Mad Dog? What is it with you and bedsits for fucks sake? I am impressed with the orphanage dig though ; the stigma of poverty traced all the way back to childhood. That's pretty good, especially from a feeble minded cretin such as your good self. My congratulations.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Bedsits again Mad Dog? What is it with you and bedsits for fucks sake? I am impressed with the orphanage dig though ; the stigma of poverty traced all the way back to childhood. That's pretty good, especially from a feeble minded cretin such as your good self. My congratulations.

Bedsit remarks are a staple, and must be kept at the ready.