CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Face Transplants

Cuntybaws

MS-firefighter-face-transplant-356x220.j

American firefighter Patrick Hardison has had the most extensive face transplant surgery ever. These are the days of miracle and wonder, sure enough. Better yet, Simon Weston has regained his status as the shiny card to hold in a game of Top Trumps.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

American firefighter Patrick Hardison has had the most extensive face transplant surgery ever. These are the days of miracle and wonder, sure enough. Better yet, Simon Weston has regained his status as the shiny card to hold in a game of Top Trumps.

Better looking than Mrs Cockfingers.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I do not see why these sorry cunts are not just fitted with Darth Vader helmets which at least are imposing and cool, instead of looking like they've just been dug out of a glacier with a bunch of fucking tusks.

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Resembles metamorphosis of Michael Jackson.

12 minutes ago, Manky said:

He must have had a nice personality.

I would absolutely love it if you suffered third degree burns from the calor gas fire that you use to heat your wind-swept hovel. The irony of you potentially waking up after a face transplant with a black mans face would be delicious. Hopefully, your deep seated bigotry wouldn't allow you to live with yourself and you would then proceed to stab yourself to death upon regaining consciousness.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I would absolutely love it if you suffered third degree burns from the calor gas fire that you use to heat your wind-swept hovel. The irony of you potentially waking up after a face transplant with a black mans face would be delicious. Hopefully, your deep seated bigotry wouldn't allow you to live with yourself and you would stab yourself to death upon regaining consciousness.

Another unfounded accusation of racism. Xenophobia is more my line. It is not individuals but whole nations, nay, continents. So get fucked you rancid dangleberry.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ah, forgive me, Manky. For a moment there I forgot that it was OK to hate an entire race of people, but it's not sporting to just hate the odd foreigner here or there. It's a mystery worthy of Poirot as to why you aren't a U.N. Goodwill ambassador.

There is a precendent...I give you...

....Tony Blair....

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, deebom said:

I saw this fella on the news. They didn't do a very god job did they?

It does look as though they produced their impressions of what it should look like using an Etch-a-Sketch......or Dali.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, r-soles said:

I had the face of a mouse transplated on my cock, it looks like it's puking semolina when I cum :-)love_sick_hearts_mouse_pad-reba2799a287a

It looks like it's been eating Nutella. Gay fucking cunt.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bill Stickers
29 minutes ago, r-soles said:

'Gay' ?

I keep my fingers knuckle deep in minge, you're the one who likes to keep a grasp on cock (probably somebody else's!)

Fucking terrible. Fuck off back to the 6th form common room with that weak shit.