CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Let the train take the strain,how fucking much!!

Neil

So,I thought I'd explore the option of using the train to get from Norwich to Liverpool instead of using the volvo,typed in the journey details and up comes the best price....... two hundred and eighty fucking six quid return?!!!!,where do you cunts get this from?,I booked a couple of return flights to Venice recently at under 39 quid a pop so how the fuck they think this is value for money I'll never fucking know,despite my 20 mpg I'll drive myself there you robbing cunts.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, neil298 said:

So,I thought I'd explore the option of using the train to get from Norwich to Liverpool instead of using the volvo,typed in the journey details and up comes the best price....... two hundred and eighty fucking six quid return?!!!!,where do you cunts get this from?,I booked a couple of return flights to Venice recently at under 39 quid a pop so how the fuck they think this is value for money I'll never fucking know,despite my 20 mpg I'll drive myself there you robbing cunts.

alright I will say it before any other cunt......the reason the train tickets are so expensive is related to the destination.....there is a high probability that you may have to return by train as you will be deprived of your car by the good citizens of Liverpool.

That's if they are not still engaged in some kind of local mourning remembrance type occasion.     

19 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Fucking hell! Have you got your own carriage and waiter service?

Surely that's a mistake?

14 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

alright I will say it before any other cunt......the reason the train tickets are so expensive is related to the destination.....there is a high probability that you may have to return by train as you will be deprived of your car by the good citizens of Liverpool.

That's if they are not still engaged in some kind of local mourning remembrance type occasion.     

A real sparkling side-splitter.

Idiot.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Cuntme sideways said:

Try booking to Manchester then another from Manchester to dramapool they charge more for going through principal stations. Hope this helps the rail network are cunts of the highest order

I would avoid this advice.....avoid at all costs Manchester....its full of cunts.

17 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

There's a French police dog tragedy just crying out for a minutes silence.

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Frank. said:

A real sparkling side-splitter.

Idiot.

ah the master of the imaginative put down returns......an excellent riposte Franks.....please may I have another as I am reeling with shock and may not survive another superbly crafted verbal onslaught....try "pile of shit" that always brings the house down.

17 hours ago, luke swarm said:

That's a disgusting slur on the people of Liverpool Luke. Shame on you. They do not nick your car.

Just the wheels.

Guest Lady Penelope
On Wed 18 Nov 2015 20:45:47, neil298 said:

Cheapest ticket is £62,25 according to the National Rail site.

In 1830, some scouse MP was run over and killed by a train and so became the world's first railway casualty.

That is why all staff at Lime Street Station wear black armbands and the whole of Liverpool can't work due to the distress this still causes them only 185 years later. Now, new evidence has come to light implicating everyone except the daft cunt who was, allegedly, stood on the tracks, leading to calls for a £20 million pound, 2 year pointless enquiry to keep the scouse griefwhore gravytrain running.

Guest judgetwi
On 11/18/2015, 12:45:47, neil298 said:

You don't know the half of it mate. According to the report of the Office of Rail Regulation (Feb 2015) the government paid out 4 billion to the rail companies in subsidies who then generously coughed up more than 200 million to their shareholders. How the fuck does that work? I'm thinking of starting up a cab firm. The taxpayer will pay for all my cars , their maintenance, petrol, insurance etc and the profit goes into my big fat wallet . Great plan don't you agree? I don't know if you bought a ticket that day, found some alternative means of transport or stayed at home in Carrotcruncherland. It doesn't really matter because , like the rest of us who never went near a train that day, you had your pockets robbed and your trousers pulled down. Ever felt like you are being mugged off every day of your fucking life?

On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎11‎:‎07‎:‎00, Manky said:

In 1830, some scouse MP was run over and killed by a train and so became the world's first railway casualty.

That is why all staff at Lime Street Station wear black armbands and the whole of Liverpool can't work due to the distress this still causes them only 185 years later. Now, new evidence has come to light implicating everyone except the daft cunt who was, allegedly, stood on the tracks, leading to calls for a £20 million pound, 2 year pointless enquiry to keep the scouse griefwhore gravytrain running.

Maybe if Lord Palmerston had got it right and told the truth in the first place, instead of drinking mead and fine wines with Sir Robert Peel and Viscount Rothermere at The Army and Navy Club, this could all have been dealt with at the time

2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Maybe if Lord Palmerston had got it right and told the truth in the first place, instead of drinking mead and fine wines with Sir Robert Peel and Viscount Rothermere at The Army and Navy Club, this could all have been dealt with at the time

Too busy repealing the fucking corn laws.