CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

dirty double crossing turks.

Eddie

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Fuck the Turks , irresponsible fucking cunts, the rest of us Cunts have to share this neck of the woods with Ivan, who was if not our mate, at least was approaching cooperation over the already fucking complicated local multi - direction civil war. After them losing a civilian liner to IS. Good. Fucking . Move. You. Kebab. Carving . Cunts.

and there go the yanks auto-backing Turkey. Wind up Cunts nicely insulated from all this shit as per usual by the Atlantic and Pacific and not giving a fuck.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

I find it hard to have any sympathy for the Russians here.

If the Turks invaded Russian airspace 10 times, what do you think would happen? Or the British? Or any other nation? A fucking jet would get shot down each time. The only way they will learn is via the same happening to them.

That doesn't mean I think they are worse than ISIS. But as I said, I don'r have any fucking sympathy. 

Naturally the Russians can go flying fuck themselves, the ugly rubber lipped big eyebrow pricks. Putin needs a pint of good British bleach, granted. Only that those greasy homo Cunts have an obligation to the rest of us not to go poking any bears in the backyard, and I don't mean the ringpiece 

Cunts though they are, their attitude matters, turkey much less so , the worst they can do to us us give us terrible shits of a Sunday morning ...

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Naturally the Russians can go flying fuck themselves, the ugly rubber lipped big eyebrow pricks. Putin needs a pint of good British bleach, granted. Only that those greasy homo Cunts have an obligation to the rest of us not to go poking any bears in the backyard, and I don't mean the ringpiece 

Cunts though they are, their attitude matters, turkey much less so , the worst they can do to us us give us terrible shits of a Sunday morning ...

I've read this three times and can't make any sense of it.

I think your best posts are made after 3 or 4 cans of special brew have been consmed. 3.5 is probably your optimum. 5 pints seems to send you back full circle into a blithering fucking idiot.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've read this three times and can't make any sense of it.

I think your best posts are made after 3 or 4 cans of special brew have been consmed. 3.5 is probably your optimum. 5 pints seems to send you back full circle into a blithering fucking idiot.

Shows what best you don't, without which it simply isn't, see? Must I spell it out ! Thick cunt!

Thanks s is going to get a bit naughty. We should not back the Turks. Look in the small print of their constitution and I'll bet it mentions Islam ruling Europe. I say join with Russia and take the war to the cunts who have already stated they hate us and want to wipe us out. And if you thick fucks think that makes me a rabid Nazi, fucking take off your rose tinted glasses and grow up you cunts.

Guest DingTheRioja

The Russkies need to be told to behave a bit more.. they always act like a fucking 3 year old who pushes the boundaries as far as possible then scream when someone slaps them...

...the Turks need reminding to not bring a knife to a machinegun fight...

Especially when we had just got the Mad Monk to eat at the same fucking table... might have taken a few years to make him use the right knife and fork.. but at least he was there...

..dozy fucking Turks...they think they have all the cards at the table with this refugee shit, playing piggy-in-the-middle demanding xyz.... they don't seem to realise we don't give a fuck about them personally, they are just a buffer between us and their nutty neighbours..

21 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

The Russkies need to be told to behave a bit more.. they always act like a fucking 3 year old who pushes the boundaries as far as possible then scream when someone slaps them...

...the Turks need reminding to not bring a knife to a machinegun fight...

Especially when we had just got the Mad Monk to eat at the same fucking table... might have taken a few years to make him use the right knife and fork.. but at least he was there...

..dozy fucking Turks...they think they have all the cards at the table with this refugee shit, playing piggy-in-the-middle demanding xyz.... they don't seem to realise we don't give a fuck about them personally, they are just a buffer between us and their nutty neighbours..

Trouble starts when the Turks play the nato card and involve us lot. Trouble making cunts.

I'm bored shitless already with the "we were in the right, no you weren't, Turkish airspace, Syrian airspace, pilots are both dead, no they're not, one's alive, they're both alive."

FUCK OFF!!! It's like a fucking playground, just knock the fuck out of each other and give us something interesting to look at on the news.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Larkhall looks like there's been an attack already.

Insurgents seem to have pissed and vomited everywhere, left shitty condoms in every garden, and stolen l the women apart from the truly hideous to behold...

Guest DingTheRioja
47 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Insurgents seem to have pissed and vomited everywhere, left shitty condoms in every garden, and stolen l the women apart from the truly hideous to behold...

So only Sarah from Number 32 left then?

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Sorry, my mistake. They've obviously tidied it up a bit.

21 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Don't go Frank.

Spot.. dad, the dippy admin bod in the hat keeps sending me PM's requesting all sorts of shenanigans. Now the dope wants me to return as punkape to stir some shit amongst the usual moronic saps that he struggles with. 

Surely Frank is the star of the show?