CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adele.

Hokey Gingers

Guest Lairy Larry
22 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure if you've been introduced to @Dave AKA Joker, r-soles, ? and the Phantom Sniffer of Shit Street.

He's got a passion for collecting and cataloguing dog excrement and will appear within seconds if you even vaguely reference anything scatalogical. Despite displaying this sick fetish for seven years and sporting numerous avatars of dog turds, he continues to deny he has a problem and petulantly screams that we're all making it up.

He's also got previous for decrying the banning of a nonce on here called Pete, who sent PMs to another user fantasising about shitting over a little girl and then fucking her. 

If I was you, Geno, I'd kick his door in and stamp on all his toys, swiftly following this up by applying your size 12s to his sick fucking skull.

I've just had a look at his profile and there some truly disturbing posts on there, not just the scat fascination, but he appears to take great pleasure in fantasising about killing dogs. That is wannabe serial killer territory. I've got my beady eye on that fucking freak, as well as the sites other weirdo @Dyslexic cnut.

What a pair of creepy cunts.

10 minutes ago, DCI Gene Cunt said:

I've just had a look at his profile and there some truly disturbing posts on there, not just the scat fascination, but he appears to take great pleasure in fantasising about killing dogs. That is wannabe serial killer territory. I've got my beady eye on that fucking freak, as well as the sites other weirdo @Dyslexic cnut.

Fire up the Quattro.

6 hours ago, DCI Gene Cunt said:

Easily two of the most sinister fuckers we’ve had, especially the dog turd sniffing cunt. You’ve my permission to launch a full scale assault