CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A new Enya album

Guest MikeD

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Alfgarnett said:

Bang! And the cunt is gone! 

Are you talking about yourself in the third person? 

That would be fantastic. Please never, ever post again on here, you shambolic, imbecilic arse nugget.

Guest DingTheRioja
20 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Are you talking about yourself in the third person? 

That would be fantastic. Please never, ever post again on here, you shambolic, imbecilic arse nugget.

If that's all you can come up with, you're getting soft in your old age... softer than your wife says you are anyway, I've seen stiffer jellyfish than your excuse for a prick, prick.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

If that's all you can come up with, you're getting soft in your old age... softer than your wife says you are anyway, I've seen stiffer jellyfish than your excuse for a prick, prick.

It's easy to snipe other's efforts from the sidelines Ding.

Step up, get your bollocks out on the table and give this new cunt what-for, or fuck off and top yourself!

Guest DingTheRioja
26 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Step up, get your bollocks out on the table and give this new cunt what-for, or fuck off and top yourself!

It's easy to snipe your efforts, from the sidelines or even 20 miles away....

..and besides... there's enough other cunts to cunt this new cunt, you cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 09/12/2015, 23:59:37, Alfgarnett said:

Bang! And the cunt is gone! 

Fuck off and die. Not even worthy of the effort you put into typing it. Take yourself to the garden centre, there you will find some weed killer, fertiliser and rat poison. Mix the weedkiller with the rat poison and save for later. Get the fertiliser and mix with diesel and seal tightly in a container. Get a good bonfire going and throw the container on it, stand close by while drinking the previously mixed cocktail. You flaccid, tiny organed oxygen thief.

3 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck off and die. Not even worthy of the effort you put into typing it. Take yourself to the garden centre, there you will find some weed killer, fertiliser and rat poison. Mix the weedkiller with therat poison and save for later. Get the fertiliser and mix with diesel and seal tightly in a container. Get a good bonfire going and throw the container on it, stand close by while drinking the previously mixed cocktail. You flaccid, tiny organed oxygen thief.

Have you ever considered taking up life coaching, Alf?

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Have you ever considered taking up life coaching, Alf?

Damn, you sussed me! Alfie Noakes fuck off and die life coaching, end of life training and guard dog goading academy of idiocy at your service.

Guest DingTheRioja
43 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Damn, you sussed me! Alfie Noakes fuck off and die life coaching, end of life training and guard dog goading academy of idiocy at your service.

Do you have any testimonials from graduates?

...just askin'...

Guest Alfie Noakes
21 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Do you have any testimonials from graduates?

...just askin'...

There may have been a few, but they have little to say when I am finished with them.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Amy Winehouse was never alive was she?

If not, it would explain why she was able to carry on with the booze and drugs for so long, second only to Keith Richards, same complexion as Keith, as well.  

Guest Alfie Noakes

Back on topic, Enya is musical slush for waiting rooms and lifts. I would rather fill my ears with petrol and apply a match than listen to Enya ever again, perhaps she should sail away and drown in the fast flowing waters of her beloved Orinoco river. Root canal surgery without anaesthetic would be more pleasant.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
14 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck off and die. Not even worthy of the effort you put into typing it. Take yourself to the garden centre, there you will find some weed killer, fertiliser and rat poison. Mix the weedkiller with the rat poison and save for later. Get the fertiliser and mix with diesel and seal tightly in a container. Get a good bonfire going and throw the container on it, stand close by while drinking the previously mixed cocktail. You flaccid, tiny organed oxygen thief.

Slow down, Heisenberg. Fucking brainy cunt

Enya's type of music, as well as the rest of the Brennan family (clannad), is usually listened to by old Irish people ( my parents love it), or middle class English people who believe that one of their ancestors may have been Irish or may have seen a map of Ireland and because of this believe they have found their inner paddy. Me? Enya's music as well as the rest of the Brennan clan is insipid shite as far as I'm concerned.

Harry's game was bollocks as well

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 12/10/2015, 3:57:52, Bill Stickers said:

Any chance you might add something interesting or funny to one of your so called snipes you boring fucking cunt?  

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Any chance you might add something interesting or funny to one of your so called snipes you boring fucking cunt?  

Don't say hurtful things that aren't true. You'll live to regret it.

The day you finally man up and neck a pint of Mr Muscle, you'll spend your last hours profusely vomiting on the homeless hostel floor, all the while wishing you'd been nicer to poor old Bill. 

I only have your best interests at heart sleeve - I just can't stand seeing you remain such a comprehensive fucking cuntchop.

Guest DingTheRioja
11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Obviously not, he's trying to "go upmarket" with Mr Muscle instead of the usual own label bleach...

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Enya's type of music, as well as the rest of the Brennan family (clannad), is usually listened to by old Irish people ( my parents love it), or middle class English people who believe that one of their ancestors may have been Irish or may have seen a map of Ireland and because of this believe they have found their inner paddy. Me? Enya's music as well as the rest of the Brennan clan is insipid shite as far as I'm concerned.

Harry's game was bollocks as well

.... and the bishops arse is well and truly kicked ... so it is .. to be sure

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Obviously not, he's trying to "go upmarket" with Mr Muscle instead of the usual own label bleach...

Upmarket for an uphill gardener.