CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Glitter Beards

Cuntybaws

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Drew, when I saw that you had posted, I was certainly fearing the worst. I have been pleasantly surprised, your post is only a little bit shit.

Thanks Bill. That means a lot coming from you. Dex isn't the jealous type is he?

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Alas, I believe Frank maybe sporting a beard to go with his new boat so that he resembles Captain Birdseye. Although I think the only nautical thing he will be doing will be leaving his second mate, Seaman Staynes, everywhere he goes.

In answer to your question, Will he hurt you? Well, it depends if you have any lubricant.

Can we just drop it now....if I stay really quiet he may forget that I am here and move on to Manky who is northern and accustomed to anal pain from his incessant bike riding. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 minute ago, Manky said:

I don't do pain. Tough stuff up here. Tonight I have terrible wind. At least 80 mph from the north west which nearly blew me nearer to Norfolk than I ever want to be.

There's enough cunts in Norfolk already. Stay well away unless you fancy challenging Dex to a duel.......with a banjo. Squeel piggy!

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Apparently these are the latest Xmas must have for hipsters. Mavis, fire up the bark stripper!

glitter-beards_0.jpg

Kill them, and in a fair and just world no jury in the land will convict you.

Kick their fucking minges in.  Puffy cunts. What is all that s hipster shit anyway. They just look like nancy boys.

"Designer stubble?."

" Fuck off cunt. I couldn't be arsed shaving"

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Manky said:

I don't do pain. Tough stuff up here. Tonight I have terrible wind. At least 80 mph from the north west which nearly blew me nearer to Norfolk than I ever want to be.

Manky, old son, what you post is drastically overshadowed by what you didn't.  You say you "don't do pain," but you make no attempt to address anal.  Do you know some secret about buggery your little mate Frank does not?  

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Frank. said:

This morning Ming picked out a shredded lump of tinned tuna from under my chin. 

It would seem her vaginal hygiene needs attention then.  

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Manky, old son, what you post is drastically overshadowed by what you didn't.  You say you "don't do pain," but you make no attempt to address anal.  Do you know some secret about buggery your little mate Frank does not?  

I will address anal. It is for puffs. Don't do anal, don't feel pain. Simple really. All you faggots should suffer in silence and fuck off.

3 minutes ago, Manky said:

I will address anal. It is for puffs. Don't do anal, don't feel pain. Simple really. All you faggots should suffer in silence and fuck off.

There is nothing, I repeat nothing, more fucking infuriating than a northerner who spells poof as puff. Converse in the Queens, or fuck off.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There is nothing, I repeat nothing, more fucking infuriating than a northerner who spells poof as puff. Converse in the Queens, or fuck off.

But decs,is not talking about poofs conversing with the queens?

I've already got me coat.

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I am on about arse-bandits, not foot stools. If it infuriates you, all the better.

7 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I do hope that you don't decorate your beard Frank

I spent several hours this morning glittering up my meat and two veg and plaiting my pubes into a festive Bob Marley tribute, and then I find out that Proper is deleting all the knob shots again. Oh well, here's Mrs Baw's glitter merkin instead.

ef8174125d0fc42d7206e9854d90031b.jpg

• Like 1

Hoxton is full of these spunk trumpets, can't stand the cunts, clothes two sizes too small, no socks and beards ....don't get me started on the blokes either, these cock wallets gather in hoxton square every lunchtime or go for meetings in the treehouse instead of the aviva office they've just spent everyone's pension money on (£500 for a fucking lampshade) in the aviva digital garage don't you know! I'm off to HSS to hire an industrial bark stripper

images.jpg