CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Glitter Beards

Cuntybaws

Guest Ahriman
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Apparently these are the latest Xmas must have for hipsters. Mavis, fire up the bark stripper!

glitter-beards_0.jpg

Fuck that, just light a match and hold it under the mincers beards. Nothing encapsulates the magic of the holiday season quite like the smell of burning hipsters.  

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

Plenty of room in the bark stripper for these cunts too!

82a3fa178d036e49a9cc482989dd1bba.jpg

Come now Baws...it  seems that the Muslims cannot win sometimes.....when they refuse to celebrate our festivals ,you label them isolationist twats and killjoys and then, when they do make an effort like this chap who is really trying to integrate and party on down......what do you do.....offer to feed them into a bark stripper.

Make up your mind will you. 

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Apparently these are the latest Xmas must have for hipsters. Mavis, fire up the bark stripper!

glitter-beards_0.jpg

ZZ Top have aged well haven't they. 

3 minutes ago, Frank. said:

Stop asking questions you fucking stupid cunt. 

I understand that it's difficult for you at this time of year. The homeless shelter is a pale imitation of a loving family home, with its threadbare three foot tree, lumpy gravy and full of waifs who either want to rape or kill you. But there's no need to be rude.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You appear to have taken a dislike to Luke, Frank. What's your beef?

I know Decimus....I am quite worried and can hardly sip my beer with my trembling hand.....you don't think he will hurt me do you. 

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I know Decimus....I am quite worried and can hardly sip my beer with my trembling hand.....you don't think he will hurt me do you. 

A man with nothing to lose is the most dangerous of all Gods creatures. Luckily for you, Frank has recently imagined himself a new boat and has something to live for.

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

A man with nothing to lose is the most dangerous of all Gods creatures. Luckily for you, Frank has recently imagined himself a new boat and has something to live for.

Well see if you can have a word with him will you mate.....you two have known each other for years and that must count for something eh......I really do not think I could stand another broadside Cunting like the one he administered above. You do know he called me an Idiot earlier, I cannot compete with that sort of firepower and regret trying to act big here.

Tell him I did not mean it will you... please. 

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Well see if you can have a word with him will you mate.....you two have known each other for years and that must count for something eh......I really do not think I could stand another broadside Cunting like the one he administered above. You do know he called me an Idiot earlier, I cannot compete with that sort of firepower and regret trying to act big here.

Tell him I did not mean it will you... please. 

I can't promise anything, afterall the man is a massive fucking bellend. Keep strong, I know you've got it in you to survive the big guns of "pile of shit" and "kill yourself".

Guest Bill Stickers

Frank is just a little bit touchy tonight. He had a bit of an incident at the hospital.

He popped into A&E with a broken finger, but the nurses took one look at the state of him lying on the gurney and tried to switch him off.

Needless to say, its left him a little bit self-conscious about his appearance. He is especially embarrassed about the new medical bib they have given him, to catch all the dribble falling out of his toothless, ulcerated gob. 

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I understand that it's difficult for you at this time of year. The homeless shelter is a pale imitation of a loving family home, with its threadbare three foot tree, lumpy gravy and full of waifs who either want to rape or kill you. But there's no need to be rude.

Decs, I'm going away next week on the family hols. I will, as promised, leave you with a very special seasonal nom to see you into the New Year. 

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

Exploding baubles. Is that their new tactic?

A completely worthless post to add to your growing collection. E for content, D for effort. Must try harder.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Frank. said:

Decs, I'm going away next week on the family hols. I will, as promised, leave you with a very special seasonal nom to see you into the New Year. 

It can't be any worse than the steaming pile of special needs shite you deposited here last time.

This Frank chappie seems a bit of a rum Turkey and not someone to be trifled with. 

Can somebody list his mates for me so I don'tt walk into a bacon tree. Sorry, hambush, er I mean ambush

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
44 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Alas, I believe Frank maybe sporting a beard to go with his new boat so that he resembles Captain Birdseye. Although I think the only nautical thing he will be doing will be leaving his second mate, Seaman Staynes, everywhere he goes.

In answer to your question, Will he hurt you? Well, it depends if you have any lubricant.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Alas, I believe Frank maybe sporting a beard to go with his new boat so that he resembles Captain Birdseye. Although I think the only nautical thing he will be doing will be leaving his second mate, Seaman Staynes, everywhere he goes.

In answer to your question, Will he hurt you? Well, it depends if you have any lubricant.

Drew, when I saw that you had posted, I was certainly fearing the worst. I have been pleasantly surprised, your post is only a little bit shit.