CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas Parties

Decimus

Guest nobgobbler
19 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Thats where it got to. You can bin it,the batteries are probably dead by now anyway.

Just checked it and the batteries are missing. Catwoman must have nicked em for her rampant rabbit. Still, I'm sure one or two cunts round here could find a use for the torch so I'll leave it in the CC charity box. 

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

And if you're wondering where your umbrella from that night is Gobbler, I'm afraid that it's firmly esconced up The Judges arse. It's open as well, the great big, fat dirty perv.

A good try to flush the big gay tosspot out Dex.....I fear that he may not return after the recent humiliations he has endured but do keep trying as I will. 

49 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Just checked it and the batteries are missing. Catwoman must have nicked em for her rampant rabbit. Still, I'm sure one or two cunts round here could find a use for the torch so I'll leave it in the CC charity box. 

I'm sure someone can make use of it. As for Catwoman nicking the batteries,she probably ate them the fat cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Emotive?  Bill, do you even know what that means?  That was as devoid of emotion as you are of thought.  One doesn't necessarily have to fill a post with emotion, just to slate a fucking moron such as yourself.  Get it straight, you poor, soppy cunt!  

A poor man's Fatty, and nothing more. The same catchphrase, the same attempts to share the limelight by sparring with Billy Big Bollocks, your intellectual superior.

However, Fatty has been inducted into the CC Hall of Fame for his efforts, but nobody gives a fuck about you. Fucking boring cunt.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

A good try to flush the big gay tosspot out Dex.....I fear that he may not return after the recent humiliations he has endured but do keep trying as I will. 

Give him time, it can't be easy typing with 12 aluminium spokes up your jaxie.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Snatch said:

Thats where it got to. You can bin it,the batteries are probably dead by now anyway.

I'll wager its caked in shite and blood, to boot.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, neil298 said:

Just had to suffer Mrs N's firms Christmas do,Yarmouth greyhound racing for fucks sake!,there were more dogs in the stands than on the fucking track,ho fucking ho!

Bet you still managed to knock one out while you were there.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

A poor man's Fatty, and nothing more. The same catchphrase, the same attempts to share the limelight by sparring with Billy Big Bollocks, your intellectual superior.

However, Fatty has been inducted into the CC Hall of Fame for his efforts, but nobody gives a fuck about you. Fucking boring cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtQLIU4ze0g

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It was about as funny as a close family member getting cancer the first time you posted a donkey video. 

Now you've posted a second one, it suggests to me that you spend most your time googling funny animal videos. This activity is usually the past time of grinning spastic invalids who went to school on the kind of bus where the windows never had to be cleaned.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

It was about as funny as a close family member getting cancer the first time you posted a donkey video. 

Now you've posted a second one, it suggests to me that you spend most your time googling funny animal videos. This activity is usually the past time of grinning spastic invalids who went to school on the kind of bus where the windows never had to be cleaned.

You just don't get it.  You keep BRAYING on and fucking on, like a mental fucking invalid screaming for more mashed apples.  You sound like a complete fucking arse.  So the braying donkey is a hint for you, since the written word seems to be beyond your comprehension. Take the hint, Bill.  Fuck off, and neck some bleach!  

Guest Bill Stickers
35 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You just don't get it.  You keep BRAYING on and fucking on, like a mental fucking invalid screaming for more mashed apples.  You sound like a complete fucking arse.  So the braying donkey is a hint for you, since the written word seems to be beyond your comprehension. Take the hint, Bill.  Fuck off, and neck some bleach!  

See if you can go a whole day without mentioning me. Just give it a go? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 13 December 2015 at 09:50:41, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm not quite sure what happened, but my darling bride has committed us to a holiday to do Tuesday.  I just took her an extra blanket to fight off the night's cold in the car.  Maybe she'll learn this time, the open gobbed cunt.  

You should both commit suicide instead, it'll be a better laugh than having to bear each others awful chat for 2 weeks solid.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You should both commit suicide instead, it'll be a better laugh than having to bear each others awful chat for 2 weeks solid.

Have you gotten the blood stains out of your trousers yet, or will you just go to the pound store and steal a new pair?  I hope the store security bloke catches you and kills you with a choke hold. Have a nice day!

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

See if you can go a whole day without mentioning me. Just give it a go? 

See if you can neck a liter of bleach every hour for a day. Just give it a go. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

98e5fd84d5066a654cac613ff0f70919.jpg

You allow your children to view this board?  You are an unfit parent, and your children should be taken into protective custody whilst you take daily furious arse poundings from fat hairy, cerebrally stunted cunts who laugh hysterically at those faces you make whilst bent at waist. In other words, your typical Saturday evening. 

3 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You allow your children to view this board?  You are an unfit  parent, and your children should be taken into protective custody whilst you take daily furious arse poundings from fat hairy, cerebrally stunted cunts who laugh hysterically at those faces you make whilst bent at waist. In other words, your typical Saturday evening. 

My children have matured past the point of being amused by stale, repetetive, boring prose, so they would instantly reject the oppurtunity to read the majority of the fucking shit you continually choose to espouse. Change the fucking record for fuck sake, I don't like to see a grown man embarrasing himself trying to verbally spar with his intellectual superiors.