CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Worthless Apprenticeships

Guest Ahriman

Guest Ahriman

There was once a time when being an apprentice meant learning a skilled trade like bricklaying or carpentry, and then going on to be hired to do a job for some inept cunt, shagging the wife of said inept cunt when he wasn't around, and finishing up by pissing in the sink and overcharging the inept cunt for possessing the handicap of being completely fucking useless... and inept. Nowadays however, every greedy cunt and their mother are handing out apprenticeships for the most menial of fucking jobs imaginable. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure you don't need to have a years apprenticeship, three degrees and a fucking knighthood before you can qualify for the elite profession of being able to stack shelves in Sainsburys for minimum wage.      

6 hours ago, Agentpeanut said:

There was once a time when being an apprentice meant learning a skilled trade like bricklaying or carpentry, and then going on to be hired to do a job for some inept cunt, shagging the wife of said inept cunt when he wasn't around, and finishing up by pissing in the sink and overcharging the inept cunt for possessing the handicap of being completely fucking useless... and inept. Nowadays however, every greedy cunt and their mother are handing out apprenticeships for the most menial of fucking jobs imaginable. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure you don't need to have a years apprenticeship, three degrees and a fucking knighthood before you can qualify for the elite profession of being able to stack shelves in Sainsburys for minimum wage.      

Yes but the government give small business £1500 for "taking on" an apprentice,  then allow the business to pay £2 an hour for said apprentice  and after 1 year, when they are qualified in a bullshit qualification the business does not have to keep them on, but can employ a new poor sap. Cheap labour for the business owners and good pr for the government.

1 hour ago, Agentpeanut said:

Minimum wage!!!

Fuck that for a game of soldiers!

Internships are the way to go - pay 'em fuck all and pretend you're helping them brown-nose their way up the corporate ladder.

• Like 1

Guest Ahriman
Just now, Jiggerycock said:

Minimum wage!!!

Fuck that for a game of soldiers!

Internships are the way to go - pay 'em fuck all and pretend you're helping them brown-nose their way up the corporate ladder.

Now now jiggerycock, those interns are learning valuable life skills by making tea and coffee for the big wigs in accounting, as well as giving the occasional blowjob to the human resources manager.   

When some twat tells you they are in HR (human resources) when you ask what they do, see them get well pissed off when you say "Ah, your a personnel officer"! They get even more pissed off when you point out that their basic function is to tell some poor bastard they're sacked, because the boss hasn't got the arsehole to do it themselves. Cunts the lot of them

• Like 3

Guest yariman
10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Worthless apprenticeship or worthless degree? No wonder so many cunts just go straight onto benefits after being expelled from school and get right down to churning out the next Burberry-wearing generation.

You're not wrong - uni is like an extension of sixth form. Everyone feels compelled to go, study a fucking ridiculous dumbed down, poorly delivered non-subject for a few years, and then pursue the Jeremy Kyle lifestyle.  The state of some of the 'students' I see is a fucking joke, and the moronic drivel they churn out tells me there is no hope.  Degrees are pretty worthless now because you have to do so little to get one.