CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who can't control their children

Decimus

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

somebody ought to cut and paste it in the recent thread about "meaningless dialogue" Mike, But its so dull that I cannot be arsed.

Instead of telling people to drink bleach we should be telling them to read that.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Ding, though you're by no means the worst of cunts and only "medium" nauseating, I'm not so sure about these multiple quoted responses of yours. 

A chap can only blow his muck up one ringpiece at any given time, yet you're trying to fuck several asses at once, with a tiny little member to boot, and frankly you're making a complete cunt of it- not one of them are left remotely gaping or drooling paste.

Harsh though it may seem, it is for your own good when I note that reading these is as excruciating as listening to a severe stutterer toiling through the Koran.

Id heartily suggest that instead of running round trying to ineffectually ream 3 or 4 rusty sherrifs badges you settle on the slackest one and give it an absolute fucking pounding.

That better for you??

At least I could smash a slack one... you'd have trouble annoying a rat's arse... you need to go for a piss to figure out which is your cock and which are your 3 pubes....

..and that's providing the rat'd let you near it...

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

mmmm.....yes...mmmm........yes I understand clearly now and I am very glad you clearly explained it to me in simple layman's terms.

58 minutes ago, MikeD said:

If I said I knew what the fuck that all meant I'd be lying.

I'm sorry, the transfer was fucked and there was no money to un-fuck it.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm sorry, the transfer was fucked and there was no money to un-fuck it.

You see? Straight to the point, you could have done that from the start without all that fucking about.

13 hours ago, Frank. said:

I'm available.. with or without wig.

Oooer. Frank, that's sweet of you and in another dimension I'm sure we would blissfully sail away on your boat and in between making the beast with two backs, take on the world and conquer it. (or at least part of it)  Back in reality we would probably kill each other before you had a chance to untie your shoelaces.

Guest Bill Stickers
23 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

At least I could smash a slack one... you'd have trouble annoying a rat's arse... you need to go for a piss to figure out which is your cock and which are your 3 pubes....

Fucking terrible Ding! Up your game.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
30 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

That better for you??

It was my own cuntent, so aye, immeasurably better.

No doubt the man-mole Gurt will come peering out of his lair soon, shaking filth from his pink hands - you are more than welcome to leave him with an arsehole like the Immortal Saarlak.

Guest DingTheRioja
53 minutes ago, MikeD said:

You see? Straight to the point, you could have done that from the start without all that fucking about.

Fucking hell... already on my quota of 10 likes today....

45 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oooer. Frank, that's sweet of you and in another dimension I'm sure we would blissfully sail away on your boat and in between making the beast with two backs, take on the world and conquer it. (or at least part of it)  Back in reality we would probably kill each other before you had a chance to untie your shoelaces.

I would sincerely hope it wouldn't even get near the shoelaces....

36 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Fucking terrible Ding! Up your game.

Why?  I am lowering my standards to the average on here... if I showed myself to be as superior to you oiks as I am, then you'd all implode...

1. Fuck me, that's an idea....
  2. Fuck me, that sounds too much like Frank
26 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

No doubt the man-mole Gurt will come peering out of his lair soon, shaking filth from his pink hands - you are more than welcome to leave him with an arsehole like the Immortal Saarlak.

I'll leave that to you... I wouldn't go near another mans' arse, even with yours.

19 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Afternoon quince you gurgling downie. 

My baloon knot is purely for the purpose of excreting shite, a bit like your mouth. I dread to think what your gaping, frayed,  battered baboon arse is capable of accommodating, but I expect after a lifetime of ritual sexual abuse and your upbringing in a boarding school it is cavernous, to say the least. Can you sit on a bar stool without ending up on the floor?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Why?  I am lowering my standards to the average on here... if I showed myself to be as superior to you oiks as I am, then you'd all implode...

I'll leave that to you... I wouldn't go near another mans' arse, even with yours.

I wouldn't go so far as to say "man"

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Afternoon quince you gurgling downie. 

My baloon knot is purely for the purpose of excreting shite, a bit like your mouth. I dread to think what your gaping, frayed,  battered baboon arse is capable of accommodating, but I expect after a lifetime of ritual sexual abuse and your upbringing in a boarding school it is cavernous, to say the least. Can you sit on a bar stool without ending up on the floor?

Afternoon Gurters, you quivering nancy, I was hoping that would flush you out. Balloon knot? That's new. Very good. I'd like to use that in future, if you don't mind waiving the IP rights. 

2 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Well you better not forget about it, you miserable fucker. :D

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I know, humourless, unloved, unpopular, loss of rank and power, Senor Rioja is my best friend - worst Crimbo ever.

You are Frank,ProfB and Judge and I claim my £5.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Gurt said:

On one condition. Please do a shit YouTube video a la fwank with the crescendo being you necking a pint of your favourite Yuletide flavoured bleach

I was considering doing something, but sight of Quincy in the flesh might be just too much for the "ladies" here to handle; lest their cheap tesco high heels be washed away in a biblical flood of quim-slaver.

1 minute ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I was considering doing something, but sight of Quincy in the flesh might be just too much for the "ladies" here to handle; lest their cheap tesco high heels be washed away in a biblical flood of quim-slaver.

Frank's bucket might come in handy then.

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Why Roops, you seductive temptress you!  Why waste your womanly charms on an absolute shit stabbing cunt like Frank?  Just get on with killing him and tie him up with his laces, and dump him in the moors.  

Guest DingTheRioja
On 22/12/2015, 11:52:09, Mrs Roops said:

9 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Why Roops, you seductive temptress you!  Why waste your womanly charms on an absolute shit stabbing cunt like Frank?  Just get on with killing him and tie him up with his laces, and dump him in the moors.  

Roops, if you are a woman, and I am baseing my assumptions purely on the avatar you had last year, (the one with the garden bench), then your womanly charms would be entirely wasted on Frank... he wouldn't know where to start, nevermind where to finish... although I do beleive what he would attempt was still technically illegal in this country 5 or 10 years ago...

2 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Roops, if you are a woman, and I am baseing my assumptions purely on the avatar you had last year, (the one with the garden bench), then your womanly charms would be entirely wasted on Frank... 

As the proud possessor of that entire al fresco photo shoot (laminated for hygiene purposes) I can assure you that Mrs Roops is all woman!

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As the proud possessor of that entire al fresco photo shoot (laminated for hygiene purposes) I can assure you that Mrs Roops is all woman!

Ah, the mark of a pro!

Guest DingTheRioja
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Just now, MikeD said:

Ah, the mark of a pro!

Yeah, but for whos' hygiene...??

9 minutes ago, Charlie Hunt said:

In the good old days this kid's behaviour would have earned him a fatherly buggering, and he would have been as quiet as a mouse during his next cinema visit. It's no coincidence that this country has been going down the shitter ever since the PC brigade made it illegal to use such tough love as a correctional tool.

Congratulations on your first post Chick. In Bill Stickers absence I would like to welcome you to the forum. You can rely on me to give you any support you need. I will never ever ask you to drink bleach , rub broken glass into your scrotum or have anal sex with Frank. However I will take this opportunity to suggest that your next post contains at least 3 'cunts' and an 'arsehole' or 2. Bill & Deccs will be along all too soon for you I am afraid. Look out for Scotty , he is a right cunt. Have a very Merry Christmas cunt.