CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is the UN thick?

Guest Snatch

Just heard about this on the news. To quote some internet site,

"ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – Syria has allowed the Islamic State (ISIS) to move its wounded and their families from one region to another, presumably to other areas under the group’s control, a Syrian watchdog reported Thursday.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said that an agreement, apparently backed by the United Nations, had been reached between ISIS and the Syrian regime, allowing the moves from the Yarmok Camp, al-Hajar al-Aswad and al-Qadam, to other places in Syria.

Buses were seen waiting outside the locations to take the wounded and and their relatives, presumably to other areas controlled by ISIS in Syria, the watchdog said.

It cited “informed sources” saying the possible destination for the buses are likely to be Bir al-Qasab in Reef Dimashq, Homs or Raqqa. 
ISIS had earlier infiltrated the Yarmok Palestinian refugee camp in the Syrian capital."

Now I think I've got this right. The UN are giving ISIS,you know,those beheading,shoot 'em all terrorist cunts,the right of free movement within Syria.

No mention of ambushes,bombing the camps where they know they are living. Is this all part of the Geneva Convention that allows Armies to move their wounded without fear of attack?

I never knew ISIS signed up for it or do they get membership free with every Toyota Pick-up they buy?

1 hour ago, Charlie Hunt said:

No, you have not got this right, you geopolitically illiterate fuckwit. The UN does not control Syria, or have the power to give anyone the right of safe passage in a fucked up warzone. Instead, they've brokered a deal between warring parties to open a window of safe passage, to clear this vast refugee camp of these cunts so they can safely deliver aid

If you read it properly,it says they are allowing ISIS to move it's wounded to other camps,a move backed by the UN.

So tell me Mr. Ban Ki Moon,why are they letting these cunts have anything?

General Pershing knew how to deal with these cunts. Bullets coated in pork fat. etc. And he got a missile named after him.

I would love a big fuck off missile named after me. "The Manky fuck off Missile" Carrying Polonium, Anthrax, Strontium, Ebola and superstrength bleach mixed with pork scratchings.In the next bit there would be nasty stuff.

2 hours ago, Snatch said:

Just heard about this on the news. To quote some internet site,

"ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – Syria has allowed the Islamic State (ISIS) to move its wounded and their families from one region to another, presumably to other areas under the group’s control, a Syrian watchdog reported Thursday.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said that an agreement, apparently backed by the United Nations, had been reached between ISIS and the Syrian regime, allowing the moves from the Yarmok Camp, al-Hajar al-Aswad and al-Qadam, to other places in Syria.

Buses were seen waiting outside the locations to take the wounded and and their relatives, presumably to other areas controlled by ISIS in Syria, the watchdog said.

It cited “informed sources” saying the possible destination for the buses are likely to be Bir al-Qasab in Reef Dimashq, Homs or Raqqa. 
ISIS had earlier infiltrated the Yarmok Palestinian refugee camp in the Syrian capital."

Now I think I've got this right. The UN are giving ISIS,you know,those beheading,shoot 'em all terrorist cunts,the right of free movement within Syria.

No mention of ambushes,bombing the camps where they know they are living. Is this all part of the Geneva Convention that allows Armies to move their wounded without fear of attack?

I never knew ISIS signed up for it or do they get membership free with every Toyota Pick-up they buy?

This article was published by RUDAW, a Kurdish News outlet, who of course may wish to present their own spin on the situation.

The transfer was put on hold. A balanced presentation of the facts are here.  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syrian-civil-war-crisis-yarmouk-refugee-camp-evacuated-halted-a6786691.html

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Manky said:

General Pershing knew how to deal with these cunts. Bullets coated in pork fat. etc. And he got a missile named after him.

I would love a big fuck off missile named after me. "The Manky fuck off Missile" Carrying Polonium, Anthrax, Strontium, Ebola and superstrength bleach mixed with pork scratchings.In the next bit there would be nasty stuff.

Why the FUCK would you waste pork scratching like that?

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

This article was published by RUDAW, a Kurdish News outlet, who of course may wish to present their own spin on the situation.

The transfer was put on hold. A balanced presentation of the facts are here.  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syrian-civil-war-crisis-yarmouk-refugee-camp-evacuated-halted-a6786691.html

As usual conflicting reports from various sources so no-one knows what the fuck is going on.

One thing that did spring out was this;

"But the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) said the withdrawal had been paused for “logistical” reasons – principally, that the road to Isis-controlled Raqqa had not been secured."

So what are they saying,it's not safe for ISIS to travel these roads?

Guest DingTheRioja
12 minutes ago, Snatch said:

So what are they saying,it's not safe for ISIS to travel these roads?

Perfect.. send them on their way in a suitably temperamental Lada Niva... 20 up...