CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The death of (Ian) Lemmy Kilmister

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Gurt said:

Being a slave or a farm animal

I saw that "12 years a slave" the other day- it was fucking terrible how that man was treated- he paid good money for that cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
22 hours ago, Punkape said:

This revolting horror who perverted music and created discordant rackets will be missed by few. His drug dealer will have lost high volume turnover.

The gay TV and radio media are only to willing to give drug abusing "musicians " access to millions who then squander and  glamourise drug abuse.

Fuck off frank.

21 hours ago, Punkape said:

I went to 2 private prep schools none of which I would reveal on here.

1780 is probably new money so you're definitely correct there.Ancestors of mine made money in the slave trade and plantations in Jamaica ,Monserrat and Antigua.They subsequently bought land in Cheshire and Shropshire and farmed.

Yeah, you nicked the brass handles off the doors at one, and the lead off the roof at the other....

..you still serving for those crimes then?

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Fuck off frank.

Yeah, you nicked the brass handles off the doors at one, and the lead off the roof at the other....

..you still serving for those crimes then?

He is also on the "register" for all those others.

Guest DingTheRioja
17 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The 1780 was her last weight taken at the NHS annual for benefits renewal.  

I thought it was the number of people in the queue she had serviced in the last 7 days...?

Got to keep the averages up....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 29 December 2015 at 22:05:07, Gurt said:

Being a slave or a farm animal

Gurt! Where the blazes have you been lurking, you dire pervert? This shower of faggots need spiced up.

It's high time you came twirling forth fucking resplendent from your awful trannys boudoir, cock tucked between legs, and skinned yourself a couple of whores; this Jodie Foster for one would like another handful of bollock-oysters flicked in her face.

Guest yariman
1 hour ago, deebom said:

Y'know, I cant name one single Motorhead tune and wouldn't know one if I heard it.

That's alright - a greatest hits compilation is sure to be at number 1 in all music charts soon, you'll be humming Ace of Spades in no time ☺

10 hours ago, yariman said:

That's alright - a greatest hits compilation is sure to be at number 1 in all music charts soon, you'll be humming Ace of Spades in no time ☺

Unlikely as we lost ......."one of the twentieth century`s most influential performers ".. apparently...

Counted 5 Bowie songs on the radio today along with the expected faux empathy and the nauseating fawning, none of this pish when Lemmy snuffed it and i`ve yet to hear any of his back catalogue. Maybe he wore the wrong colour of eyeshadow..

• 2 years later...
Guest killemall
On 12/29/2015 at 8:01 AM, Alfie Noakes said:

Like the music or not, this guy epitomised the spirit of hard rock. 

Either as the singer on Hawkwind's Silver Machine and other songs or as the man who started thrashier rock with Motorhead.

He was a true rock and roll gent and to die two days after a cancer diagnosis is the real cunt here.

RIP Lemmy!

touching tribute from ghandi.