CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

35 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Quimcy you are the biggest proof of quantity not quality. So many words with so little to actually say. It is something that will hopefully subside, like the foundations of your hovel.

Alfie, you quavering old dosser, I hate to whip the living shit out of a useless old hound at Christmas, but your large watery quantity of 2775 posts has a measly 745 likes, or 27%, whereas my own ratio, while not the best here is at 40% a fuck side better than yours.

I do hope you will be in a position to come back waving that "quantity not quality" rattle in my face in future,  but until you do fucking knuckle down you soft cunt.

4 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Alfie, you quavering old dosser, I hate to whip the living shit out of a useless old hound at Christmas, but your large watery quantity of 2775 posts has a measly 745 likes, or 27%, whereas my own ratio, while not the best here is at 40% a fuck side better than yours.

I do hope you will be in a position to come back waving that "quantity not quality" rattle in my face in future,  but until you do fucking knuckle down you soft cunt.

Counting 'likes'. That is pretty low.  If Botticelli had worked according to your approach to quality, he wouldn't have spent 17 years painting the Cistern Chapel. Don't go near the WI. They would rip you to shreds you pathetic excuse of a cunt. Curl up and die.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Alfie, you quavering old dosser, I hate to whip the living shit out of a useless old hound at christmas, but your large watery quantity of 2775 posts has a measly 745 likes, or 27%, whereas my own ratio, while not the best here is at 40% a fuck side better than yours.

Fuck me Quincy, you card counting cunt. Have you descended to the Rain man level on the autistic spectrum?

Don't get me wrong, I applaud that you are able to count, or more likely that your fingers aren't yet too swollen with alcoholic edema to render hitting the big buttons on your Toys'r us calculator impossible. But blowing your own trumpet like some crass fucking piece of Essex vermin is beyond the fucking pale. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

I don't post stuff to attract likes. You are bean counting like an autistic farmer. That is not why I am on here.

I would rather you cunts hated what I had to say, as finding myself in agreement with any of you is distasteful at best.

However, you quincy, young whipper snapper, are an attention seeking fuckwit of no fixed abode. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, nocti said:

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Counting 'likes'. That is pretty low.  If Botticelli had worked according to your approach to quality, he wouldn't have spent 17 years painting the Cistern Chapel. Don't go near the WI. They would rip you to shreds you pathetic excuse of a cunt. Curl up and die.

Its pedantic, but this cunt was banging on about quantities and me being the worst for it-at a glance he was fucking worse, and should have been a little more fucking careful, as should you, you jam-thick clot, "Cistern Chapel" indeed! What's that? A church toilet? What thick cunts are these before me?

1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:
17 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Its pedantic, but this cunt was banging on about quantities and me being the worst for it-at a glance he was fucking worse, and should have been a little more fucking careful, as should you, you jam-thick clot, "Cistern Chapel" indeed! What's that? A church toilet? What thick cunts are these before me?

Socratic Irony. If I let you think I am as thick as pigshit, you will underestimate me and hand me an advantage.

Manky Socratic Irony.Be thick as fuck. Don't care if people under or overestimate you and don't give a fuck.

The Cistern Chapel is one of Botticelli's lesser known works and not to be confused with that chapel thing by Michelangelo

You daft cunt.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Socratic Irony. If I let you think I am as thick as pigshit, you will underestimate me and hand me an advantage.

Manky Socratic Irony.Be thick as fuck. Don't care if people under or overestimate you and don't give a fuck.

The Cistern Chapel is one of Botticelli's lesser known works and not to be confused with that chapel thing by Michelangelo

You daft cunt.

Is that the forerunner of Gorky's Zygotic Mynci?

Or was that after?

Guest Bill Stickers
17 hours ago, witheredscrote said:

Well Slackers why don't you nom something ?. Your last nom was on the 16th and relating to Ponce Wales , how fucking interesting. If it were for the likes of you admin. would have more wanking time. You are well past your 'use by' date . Just fuck off  you boring repetitious cunt.

Fuck me, Quincy has got himself a side-kick. Are you fighting the good fight on his behalf to gain some allies in this nest of snakes, you repulsive little arselicker?

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Good work Manky....I think your plan is working.

And I have another cunning plan. I will have a second username. "Bill Stickers," and post like a spacker gayboy brainless bullshitter all the time.

Oops. Sorry. Some other cunt has done that

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Quince, you're better than this.  When it pertains to watery fucking shite, Ape and Stickers cornered the market quite some time ago.  Leave it to them.  

Perhaps 'Sleeve will offer take you under his wing and give you some personal tuition in CC posting technique Quincy? Then you could raise your game from the watery shite that me and 'Stickers produce, and start knocking out some of the real quality stuff that 'Sleeve does. Imagine what a fucking cunt you'd be regarded as then? You too could be a verbose, humourless fucking bore! 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Quince, you're better than this.  When it pertains to watery fucking shite, Ape and Stickers cornered the market quite some time ago.  Leave it to them.  

Well, it did get snap certain dozing, watery Cunts out of their retirement centre slumber and get them out and about cunting.

13 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I was going to nominate this "Forrest cunt" for an Oscar .

I agree with all the cunts who think you are a dibdob bottom feeding dickhead. If nobody has ever called you that, I would be proud to be the first.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Manky said:

I agree with all the cunts who think you are a dibdob bottom feeding dickhead. If nobody has ever called you that, I would be proud to be the first.

It's a possiblility that we are a pack of stupid cunts incanate but even so, a happy new year to  every mother-fuckin' last one of you.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

It's a possiblility that we are a pack of stupid cunts incanate but even so, a happy new year to  every mother-fuckin' last one of you.

36 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Happy New Year you soppy cunt.

Load of wank!!!!!!!!!!!