CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nathan Rao

Guest MikeD

Probably the worst of the over-reacting, hysterical "Killer Weather" journalist bastards.

You can bet that if you see an article about how too much sun, rain, snow or fucking wind is going to bring about the end of the fucking UK this cunt is more than likely to be a top contributor.

The Daily Express seems to be the main outlet for his fucking shite but he appears to have his own media company as well. If you can look at his self-congratulating, up his own arse fucking website for more than ten seconds without wanting to head-butt the fucking screen you're doing well.

Just look at the cunt.

untitled.png.0aba1463d2793971dc97f95e7b0

Never heard of him but he looks like a cunt

MANKYCAST.- England and Wales will cover parts of the country. It will go dark tonight but that will clear in the morning. Now fuck off.

4 hours ago, MikeD said:

Probably the worst of the over-reacting, hysterical "Killer Weather" journalist bastards.

You can bet that if you see an article about how too much sun, rain, snow or fucking wind is going to bring about the end of the fucking UK this cunt is more than likely to be a top contributor.

The Daily Express seems to be the main outlet for his fucking shite but he appears to have his own media company as well. If you can look at his self-congratulating, up his own arse fucking website for more than ten seconds without wanting to head-butt the fucking screen you're doing well.

Just look at the cunt.

untitled.png.0aba1463d2793971dc97f95e7b0

He looks a right cunt and no mistake. Who's the twat in the hat?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Manky said:

Never heard  e looks like a cunt.

MANKYCAST.- England and Wales will cover parts of the country. It will go dark tonight but that will clear in the morning. Now fuck off.

Manky, even though you are a piece of racist fucking shit, and a northern luddite with less morals than a Siberian Soviet gulag commissar, there are times when you do genuinely make me chuckle. buinelt.

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

What an oily piece of chin-stroking fucking shit. By their fruits you shall know them.

TJjO7WV.png

I wasn't sure how this nom would go but after seeing the above, I rest my case.

Just now, Spatchcock said:

What a cuntburp....never heard of the snivelling little shit until 30 seconds ago, read the testamonial ...mind made up!

Curiosity got the better of me after seeing repeated "Arctic Blast" headlines etc. and I wondered who was writing this shite.

I thought it must be a prize cunt and by fuck, he didn't let me down.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Due to the media dumbing down campaign, there will be scary snow, teriffying torrential rain, worrying wind, ghastly gales, horrid heat and at some point it will look "a bit dark o'er Will's mother's" as my Gran used to say. Now fuck off bbc/Met office we have survived this long without your poxy exaggerations and colour coded warnings.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Nathan is the absolute professional, never have i encountered someone that believes so much of their own bullshit. A complete cunt.

Drew P Pissflaps, Realist