CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

£ 21000 deposit ?

Witheredscrote

Guest Alfie Noakes
38 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

The Scottish Herald are running a story that Scots' need on average £21K for a deposit on their first house. Absolute fucking bollocks. B&Q have got garden sheds in their January Sale for £ 249

That would mean the deposit for the house is over 100%!

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

The simple solution is to buy a bungalow or flat instead. Half as many floors must mean a smaller deposit. 

Who the fuck wants to live up North anyhow?

4 hours ago, Charlie Hunt said:

Scotland has two types of property: run down castles and bothies. I would have thought that £21K would be enough to buy an average run down castle, most of which have been on the market for decades. The bothies are of course worthless.

Still beats having a Londoner for a neighbour. More money than sense, those cunts.harry-potter-style-cupboard-under-the-st

Guest Ahriman
5 hours ago, Properkhunt said:

I fully agree. If you rent a gaff you are paying some other wankers mortgage or a nice little earner for them. If you say fuck it, give up work and go on the rock n' roll, you don't know whether the local housing association will give you a shithouse or a nice place next to some other silly wanker who owns their property on a new cramped lego estate. As written in the Torygraph today, there are mutterings that this over inflated property bubble will burst this year. Add an interest rate rise to that in the next year and a lot of people are going down the toilet. 

I'll be sure to save an extra cardboard box for you Proper. I'm sure you'll find my weekly rates of 50p and a vomit stained playboy to be very reasonable.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The simple solution is to buy a bungalow or flat instead. Half as many floors must mean a smaller deposit. 

Who the fuck wants to live up North anyhow?

Cockmunch, Edinburgh is most desirable place to live in UK by several measures / polls

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
19 hours ago, deebom said:

The housing game is a massive scam that we Brits have fallen for hook line and sinker. Cunts.

Our parents 80s generation are cunts for mortgaging up to fuck and eating tomorrow's dinner yesterday.

Guest nobgobbler

This takes me back. The first house I bought was in 1979 for the princely sum of 1,950. And a year later another one for 1,400. Combined rental income was 20 per week. Fucking marvellous.