CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

petrol prices

Eddie

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Oil prices dipped below 30 dollars a barrel briefly yesterday with many experts predictions stating the price will end up nearer 20 dollars a barrel. In 2014 the cost was 115 dollars a barrel and prices at the pump were around £1.36 , the greedy cunts are still charging £1.03 now . Not heard any criticism or protests from Joe public. In fact people are happy with the price,  stupid cunts. 

Mrs C's outfit is contracted by BP for some IT shite, and they called the other day to ask if the fee could be reduced in light of the above. Fucking unbelievable brass neck cunts. 

I just fill up the Range Rover. I've never really looked at the price.

As long as it's full I can get to the pub,one of my golf clubs or a shoot.

I bagged a magnificent hare the other day which is hanging at the moment and I'm go to jug it tomorrow. 

If any of you jug a hare make sure you use fresh juniper berries and not the dried or packet versions. This will prevent your hare from tasting cheap and nasty.

If you have any leftover ( hares are huge) take it to your local Salvation Army food hall, having told them it's chicken and lob it into the soup. The down and outs will be awfully grateful and won't notice the difference anyway !

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I bagged a magnificent hare the other day which is hanging at the moment and I'm go to jug it tomorrow. 

If any of you jug a hare make sure you use fresh juniper berries and not the dried or packet versions. This will prevent your hare from tasting cheap and nasty.

If you have any leftover ( hares are huge) take it to your local Salvation Army food hall, having told them it's chicken and lob it into the soup. The down and outs will be awfully grateful and won't notice the difference anyway !

Jugged hare is rank. Congealed in aspic, fucking disgusting shit from pre refrigerator days. Being "jugged" sounds like a medieval glassing anyway.

33 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I bagged a magnificent hare the other day which is hanging at the moment

Hopefully it's only a matter of time before you "Brian Harvey" yourself under the wheels of your gay dogging mobile.

I'd also like to recommend that you cut the hare out of the equation and just hang yourself instead.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Jugged hare is rank. Congealed in aspic, fucking disgusting shit from pre refrigerator days. Being "jugged" sounds like a medieval glassing anyway.

I thought Pamela Anderson was "jugged".

People who complain about the price of petrol drive too much. I spend £30 a month on petrol. Anything less than a few miles away, like work, I use my bike. Petrol's 99p a litre here too, so filled it to the brim yesterday. Should last me a while.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

Hopefully it's only a matter of time before you "Brian Harvey" yourself under the wheels of your gay dogging mobile.

I'd also like to recommend that you cut the hare out of the equation and just hang yourself instead.

From memory I think that young scamp Brian fucked that up as well. I think it would be better all round if spunky does a Rod Hull instead, or a Marc Bolan to stay on the car theme. 

And Spunky if you can make it a bridge support rather than a tree. I like trees.

Just now, Properkhunt said:

Mrs Properkhunt and I share a room too, not that I would fucking know.

Well, that's just pre-empted my next humorous riposte. I'll have to move straight on to tired clichés about Paddys breeding like rabbits. :P

15 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

At Properkhunt hovel we have oil fired heating, or kerosene to be correct. At the moment I am laughing my tits off. I will spend less than £350 to heat my house and hot water in 12 months. Four bedrooms, conservatory and double length garage, hot water for 5 kids and 2 adults. If you ask Centrica or British Gas or whatever the cunts are called, they want at least 3K to connect the property to the gas main. Add to that a new boiler, all the inconvenience of locating it and cosmetic repairs plus the environmental disposal of the oil tank you won't get change out of 5k. Some cunts will get a gas bill per quarter of £350. Even when the oil was up at over $120 per barrel it was still cheaper to heat using kerosene.

5 children?

Are you a catholic ?

Guest luke swarm
50 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

At Properkhunt hovel we have oil fired heating, or kerosene to be correct. At the moment I am laughing my tits off. I will spend less than £350 to heat my house and hot water in 12 months. Four bedrooms, conservatory and double length garage, hot water for 5 kids and 2 adults. If you ask Centrica or British Gas or whatever the cunts are called, they want at least 3K to connect the property to the gas main. Add to that a new boiler, all the inconvenience of locating it and cosmetic repairs plus the environmental disposal of the oil tank you won't get change out of 5k. Some cunts will get a gas bill per quarter of £350. Even when the oil was up at over $120 per barrel it was still cheaper to heat using kerosene.

my last house ran on heating fuel......I found it very expensive until I discovered that aviation fuel is except for some antifreeze additive exactly the same as heating kerosene. As I was in the trade and had access to this abundant resource......I enjoyed unlimited hot water/heat for eight years until we moved.

I understand that kerosene will work well in diesel cars as well as long as they have no turbocharger.  

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

my last house ran on heating fuel......I found it very expensive until I discovered that aviation fuel is except for some antifreeze additive exactly the same as heating kerosene. As I was in the trade and had access to this abundant resource......I enjoyed unlimited hot water/heat for eight years until we moved.

I understand that kerosene will work well in diesel cars as well as long as they have no turbocharger.  

Why don't you get an Aga ?

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Buy an Aga then stick your head in it .

Shall I get it installed first or does one do this at the showroom. strange custom but hey ho.