CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Hatton Garden robbers.

Guest MikeD

Guilty as charged and locked up. A monumental fuck-up from start to finish it seems, the incompetent old cunts.

But one of them is still missing and ten million quid is still unaccounted for.

I wonder what happened to him. Hopefully they catch the cunt and he doesn't turn into another Ronnie Biggs. And fucks Barbara Windsor, that's a fucking crime against humanity. 

5 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I wish I could 'fuck up' monumentally and still be at large with 10 million beer vouchers,hope he lives a long and wonderful life and spunks every last penny

I reckon the rest of them will have given a few clues to his whereabouts.

"Fuck him and his ten million, get the cunt in here with us."

28 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It was hardly Ocean's Eleven, I'll grant you, but it did have a certain style.

It's when you see the amount of drilling they had to do to get into the vault and how long it would have taken.

Who the fuck were the security guards? Stevie Wonder and Evelyn Glennie?

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It was hardly Ocean's Eleven, I'll grant you, but it did have a certain style.

Oceans Hundred and Eleven more like!!

Seen the state of 'em!!?

"I put it to you Mr Methuselah that  you did half-inch a load of sparklers from Hatton Garden - you old cunt"

"I did nuffink ov the sort yer honour, but your going to have to stop as I need a tot of Doctor Collis Brownes for me spastic colon and some Wincarnis for me Samuel Smiles."

Talk about 'God's Waiting Room!'

Still the overburdened taxpayer won't be spunking much up the wall looking after these wrinkly old shagsacks. I'd give 'em about 18 months before the lot of 'em buy the farm.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jiggerycock said:

Oceans Hundred and Eleven more like!!

Seen the state of 'em!!?

"I put it to you Mr Methuselah that  you did half-inch a load of sparklers from Hatton Garden - you old cunt"

"I did nuffink ov the sort yer honour, but your going to have to stop as I need a tot of Doctor Collis Brownes for me spastic colon and some Wincarnis for me Samuel Smiles."

Talk about 'God's Waiting Room!'

Still the overburdened taxpayer won't be spunking much up the wall looking after these wrinkly old shagsacks. I'd give 'em about 18 months before the lot of 'em buy the farm.

I would 100% read your dramatisation novel of the court hearing Jiggers.