CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dopey Fucking Pheasants

Neil

Especially the ones who fly out and smash 80 quids worth of wing mirror,well fuck you you little feathered cunt,I will enjoy plucking you and fucking you up the arse with a parsnip and drowning you in a sweet jus and washing you down with a nice chianti before shitting your horrible guts out tomorrow.Cunt!

9 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Especially the ones who fly out and smash 80 quids worth of wing mirror,well fuck you you little feathered cunt,I will enjoy plucking you and fucking you up the arse with a parsnip and drowning you in a sweet jus and washing you down with a nice chianti before shitting your horrible guts out tomorrow.Cunt!

I think it's fair to say the Pheasant was pretty nonplussed with this whole deal too.

Guest DingTheRioja

When I still lived at mummykins' and drove to Harrogate for work, I used to go through 2 headlights per winter minimum, when the local scrappie saw me coming in the yard he'd just point vaguely in a direction and shout "Polo" or "Golf" etc since he knew what I was after and for what car..

Still... headlights were a £3 a pop and the pheasants cost more at the butchers...

That car had feathers stuck in the windscreen rubber at the top for about 5 years, I'd hit a sparrow or something at 90, BANG! and a fucking huge cloud of feathers looked like a James Bond smokescreen behind me on the road.... could never get them out even with a pallet knife... forced the fuckers miles up there... (neil.. no...)

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I don't know..... I've eaten it since I was a kid..... If it's put in front of me I'll eat it but I wouldn't choose it.

You're leaving yourself wide open there!

1 minute ago, cuntspotter said:

I don't know..... I've eaten it since I was a kid..... If it's put in front of me I'll eat it but I wouldn't choose it.

To be honest I 've never gone a bundle on it . Too rich and to much fucking about to get a mouthful . Here this  time of year the markets are selling lots of quail. Now that is a waste of time.

Guest DingTheRioja

I like it, however I think I probably prefer grouse... 

...........although if the Crab and Lobster are watching...

SOAK THE FUCKING SHOT OUT OF IT FIRST YOU CUNTS!