CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Send Them Back to Where They Came From Party.

Guest luke swarm

My bike is a Merida Crossway, from Taiwan. If it wasn't for those "buck toothed banana noshing little weevils" (Quote; Captain Hurricane, Commando Officer Training Manual, March 1968)  I would be on shanks pony.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 22 January 2016 at 2:49 PM, Decimus said:

A Frank?

Why is this Frank cunt referred to so often. In 3 months I've not seen him do anything other than some smug, faggotty travel anecdotes. Unless I am missing something obvious, he can fuck away off.

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Why is this Frank cunt referred to so often. In 3 months I've not seen him do anything other than some smug, faggotty travel anecdotes. Unless I am missing something obvious, he can fuck away off.

He's a multi-id/admin/mod enigma.

Apparently.

On Friday, January 22, 2016 at 5:48 PM, witheredscrote said:

Ooooh Patttttt

21 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Jesus fucking christ, Quince. Admittedly it was a shit play on words, but you had to ruin the moment. Withers, you got it, explain to the cunt what's going on here.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Jesus fucking christ, Quince. Admittedly it was a shit play on words, but you had to ruin the moment. Withers, you got it, explain to the cunt what's going on here.

Oh right, I didn't see the Pat quote... Fucking kill me.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

You are Fwank and I claim my £20.00

How very fucking dare you......I have never ever been so insulted since the last time I came on here and got very insulted.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Strictly DIY around here Quincy old boy...

Kill Yourself.

If you want something done properly, do it yourself eh? I don't think I could trust any spacker here to murder me properly.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

How very fucking dare you......I have never ever been so insulted since the last time I came on here and got very insulted.

Stick aruond... I'm sure there'll be a few more insults flying around...

1 minute ago, ProfB said:

I am doing me Enoch thing 

Yes.

EnocH
From boyhood I have been devoted to the study of that Greek and Roman inheritance, which in varying measure is common to all that is Europe, and not only ‘Europe’ of the six or eight or ten but Europe from the Atlantic to the Urals – and beyond. I also claim that reverent enthusiasm for the history of my own country which commands an equal reverence for the past that has formed everything else which is European. The truest European, in my opinion, is the man who is most humbly conscious of the vast demands which comprehension of, even a little part of this Europe imposes upon those who seek it; for the deeper we penetrate, the more the marvellous differentiation of human society within this single continent evokes our wonder. The very use of the word ‘Europe’ in expressions like ‘European unity’, ‘going into Europe’, ‘Europe’s role in the world’ is a solecism which grates upon the ear of all true Europeans: only Americans can be excused for using it.

(Enoch Powell, Lyons, 1971)

I'm glad you agree.