CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

£33 million lotto ticket washed in jeans

Neil

Was it bollocks,and when it all comes out that this greedy fuckwit was trying it on I hope they kick his/her cunt in.The papers that carry the story can fuck off too,they deserve one another,anyone who does the lottery is a cunt anyway and they can fuck off too, cunts!

8 minutes ago, neil298 said:

Was it bollocks,and when it all comes out that this greedy fuckwit was trying it on I hope they kick his/her cunt in.The papers that carry the story can fuck off too,they deserve one another,anyone who does the lottery is a cunt anyway and they can fuck off too, cunts!

It's not even an original excuse, one step up from the fucking dog ate it.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
27 minutes ago, Snatch said:

At least they don't buy a new washing machine as it seems the old one is working ok.

Until it gets clogged up with all the paper that fuckwits keep leaving in their pockets. Lets hope it invalidates the cunts guarantee.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, neil298 said:

Neil, until now you've lived in a fucking ignorant bubble, but now Quincy's spotlight is upon you, lamped like a rat in a barn. We here, we noble few, expect a little more in terms of cunting than bashed out illiterate shite like this. I've seen you do a lot better than this fucking gash you stupid dribbling fucking cunt.

I had the winning ticket in the $1.5 billion Powerball draw last week, but after using it to snort coke off an Eskimo dwarf's tits I used it to skin up some vanilla haze and that was the end of that. I'd only have wasted it anyway. 

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, neil298 said:

This depressing turn of events should have Frank back amongst us within a week, with new tales of utter bollocks of his wealth and recent holiday sail, circumnavigating the globe in his single mast, covered dory skiff, with only his ladyboy from Leeds at his side.  

15 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

This depressing turn of events should have Frank back amongst us within a week, with new tales of utter bollocks of his wealth and recent holiday sail, circumnavigating the globe in his single mast, covered dory skiff, with only his ladyboy from Leeds at his side.  

Seeing as there has been huge rebuilding around the Elephant and Castle area, the subways have been closed so Frank could be dossing down in his piss stained sleeping bag in any shop doorway in central London.

10 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Neil, until now you've lived in a fucking ignorant bubble, but now Quincy's spotlight is upon you, lamped like a rat in a barn. We here, we noble few, expect a little more in terms of cunting than bashed out illiterate shite like this. I've seen you do a lot better than this fucking gash you stupid dribbling fucking cunt.

It was late,there was fuck all on the telly and my angst was drowning in a litre of Shiraz, This morning I sit here holding my head in shame knowing full well I got what I deserve.Once this fucking banging in my head goes I promise to up the ante and am already searching out the recipient of an almighty cunting,QC,you are not immune to this so I thank you for your input and promise to administer a cunt fest of gargantuan proportions very soon.Thanks once again you condescending cum gargling spasticated shit bag

If I recall correctly, on the first ever draw, a scouser presented a winning ticket. It had accidentally been carefully cut in half and upon forensic inspection was found to be halves of 2 different tickets.

Why would we be so surprised at a bin dipping, slum dwelling, hub cap stealing scouse cunt accidentally putting 2 tickets together and mistakenly thinking he had won?

2 hours ago, Manky said:

If I recall correctly, on the first ever draw, a scouser presented a winning ticket. It had accidentally been carefully cut in half and upon forensic inspection was found to be halves of 2 different tickets.

Why would we be so surprised at a bin dipping, slum dwelling, hub cap stealing scouse cunt accidentally putting 2 tickets together and mistakenly thinking he had won?

Did they have a minutes silence for his loss?

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

.......................and recent holiday sail, circumnavigating the globe in his single mast, covered dory skiff, with only his ladyboy from Leeds at his side.  

Is a life raft I tell you, inflatable and full of holes.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, MikeD said:

Did they have a minutes silence for his loss?

1 hour ago, Manky said:

And a 10 year £25m enquiry.

..and they still blame the "bizzies" for it...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, neil298 said:

It was late,there was fuck all on the telly and my angst was drowning in a litre of Shiraz, This morning I sit here holding my head in shame knowing full well I got what I deserve.Once this fucking banging in my head goes I promise to up the ante and am already searching out the recipient of an almighty cunting,QC,you are not immune to this so I thank you for your input and promise to administer a cunt fest of gargantuan proportions very soon.Thanks once again you condescending cum gargling spasticated shit bag

Neil, it's ok, don't fret, occasionally people forget that Quincy always knows best, but it's fantastic that we're back on track, suitably chastened.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Is a life raft I tell you, inflatable and full of holes.

Not an inflatable, rather one of those old whaling boats, that sailors would harpoon the whale, then row back to the larger ship to bring the thing to the side.  Any sort of inflatable would inevitably be mistaken for a woman.  

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not an inflatable, rather one of those old whaling boats, that sailors would harpoon the whale, then row back to the larger ship to bring the thing to the side.  Any sort of inflatable would inevitably be mistaken for a woman.  

You mean like in Skeggy?