CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"I'm mad, me" cunts.

Decimus

Everyone knows one, usually from their office. A nauseating cunt who revels in being a supposed jackanape court jester. Usually to be found skulking and giggling in a corner after pulling a "hilarious" prank, like hiding your coffee mug. They delight in telling all and sundry how karazzeee they are, regaling any cunt stupid enough to listen with tales of hand buzzers, water squirting carnations, and the time that they stuck their tongue out at a policeman who was stood 600 metres away.

There's one at my work, a drab, polyester wearing creature with a bad case of comedy catchphrase tourettes. If he's not inappropriately screeching "Am I bovvered?", he's usually wailing " I don't believvveeee it!".

Well, the cunt won't fucking believe it when I key his fucking Mondeo, shove a dead pigeon in his desk, and shit in his novelty Only Fools and Horses mug. A fucking cunt of the highest order, only surpassed by that other office character, the snivelling grass. Cunts.

• Like 1

Always relied upon to organise the office 'dress like a cunt' day for Comic Relief and the staff Christmas do - before going home to their lonely bedsit and sobbing themselves to sleep to the sound of Melody Radio and their 12 cats howling to be fed as even they only want them because they've got the key to the kittycat.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm

we have this thing going on where I work at the moment........the "zany mental, you don't have to be mad to work here but it helps cunts" have taken to firing Nerf Guns at each other when in the office......trouble is that this has resulted in a pathetic arms race to see who can get the biggest kids toy gun......now remember, the average age of these twats is in the 40s. We have now reached the rapid fire automatic double magazine stage of this cuntish activity

I refuse to join in and happily my miserable and sullen nature means that I am a designated "neutral zone" amidst all this constant arse gravy. Its amazing how many of the cunts join in just to be part of the crowd. Biffs.       

Guest DingTheRioja
58 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

we have this thing going on where I work at the moment........the "zany mental, you don't have to be mad to work here but it helps cunts" have taken to firing Nerf Guns at each other when in the office......trouble is that this has resulted in a pathetic arms race to see who can get the biggest kids toy gun......now remember, the average age of these twats is in the 40s. We have now reached the rapid fire automatic double magazine stage of this cuntish activity

I refuse to join in and happily my miserable and sullen nature means that I am a designated "neutral zone" amidst all this constant arse gravy. Its amazing how many of the cunts join in just to be part of the crowd. Biffs.       

My nephew has a good collection of Nerf guns... however, he is 10.....

You ought to join in on the sly, they have some tiny ones that are a bit like the gamblers pistols you can hide in your hand, then when you go stand behind them to tell them how shit their work is, you can "upgrade" the foam bullets with a dozen needles in the end, and shoot the cunt on the back of his neck on the spine....

Personnel will hear the scream from the next county..... Game over.

The only downside is you may not have a job anymore....

On the orignal post, I would like to add "wacky"...

'You don't have to be mad to work here, but it helps.' Those bastards.

No, but you have to be breathing to live and my hands round your fucking throat might impede that a bit, you fucking wanker.

5 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Tomorrow morning hire out a Hydraulic nail gun. By the afternoon peace and quite should reign over the office once more.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Everyone knows one, usually from their office. A nauseating cunt who revels in being a supposed jackanape court jester. Usually to be found skulking and giggling in a corner after pulling a "hilarious" prank, like hiding your coffee mug. They delight in telling all and sundry how karazzeee they are, regaling any cunt stupid enough to listen with tales of hand buzzers, water squirting carnations, and the time that they stuck their tongue out at a policeman who was stood 600 metres away.

There's one at my work, a drab, polyester wearing creature with a bad case of comedy catchphrase tourettes. If he's not inappropriately screeching "Am I bovvered?", he's usually wailing " I don't believvveeee it!".

Well, the cunt won't fucking believe it when I key his fucking Mondeo, shove a dead pigeon in his desk, and shit in his novelty Only Fools and Horses mug. A fucking cunt of the highest order, only surpassed by that other office character, the snivelling grass. Cunts.

Do you work in a big tent? 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 hours ago, luke swarm said:

AK47- when you simply must kill every last cunt in the room.

Just now, Decimus said:

I'm a tour guide at Auschwitz.

I'll never forgive them for how they treated my grandfather at Auschwitz during the war.

Three years in that watchtower and not one fucking promotion.

Now where's the number for that taxi company?

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

AK47- when you simply must kill every last cunt in the room.

I can see you mean well but I think I will just have a word with the union rep first.

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

sick rat