CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Antarctic challenges

Eddie

5 minutes ago, LifeHater said:

Yes, The Royal Cunts, Harry and William have expressed their sadness now. 

They must be devastated, posh cliquey cunts

Didn't Harry do something similar recently? Well, when I say he did it, he was probably choppered in for a photo on the ice and whisked away again.

35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently Bear Grylls and St. David Beckham have both added their tributes. Couldn't get any worse could it?

Beckham was heard to say 'So sad to hear of this man dying on an articulated lorry. Did he fall off and hit his head?'

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

Man wanders around in the snow on his own at the South Pole and dies. Quelle surfuckingprise!

If he was on his own how does anyone know he died?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

If I wanted to spend a month in a barren, frozen wasteland, I'd climb kangaroo style into Mrs D's knickers.

Make sure you don breathing apparatus before attempting that fishy crevasse. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Mike I like you, I really do. But what you just said there was really boring and pointless. Try a bit better next time.

Gyps, if you had added, "a lot" after "I like you..." you would have been cunted harshly as being a Frank sock puppet.  I'm so glad you didn't, because I like you, a lot!  

what is it with this country when some posh cunt or cuntess completes some fucking ok yaah jolly [ whilst not forgetting to tag on some charidee appeal ] -  the tv and press have a wank fest ? ..while nhs staff , coppers and the armed forces are expected to wade through a sea of shit and worse on a daily basis. 

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

what is it with this country when some posh cunt or cuntess completes some fucking ok yaah jolly [ whilst not forgetting to tag on some charidee appeal ] -  the tv and press have a wank fest ? ..while nhs staff , coppers and the armed forces are expected to wade through a sea of shit and worse on a daily basis. 

don't forget the poor cunts who had to risk their lives picking up the dozy cunt...

18 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Gyps, if you had added, "a lot" after "I like you..." you would have been cunted harshly as being a Frank sock puppet.  I'm so glad you didn't, because I like you, a lot!  

Nobody likes me 'a lot'.

Or at all really....bastards.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, MikeD said:

Nobody likes me 'a lot'.

Or at all really....bastards.

On this site, any bloke who likes another bloke, "a lot" is probably a fucking poof.  

When Frank returns, he'll confirm that.