CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Antarctic challenges

Eddie

Another posh ex military plonker has lost his life attempting to cross the Antarctic on his own. This billy no mates plonker leaves behind a wife and two children. 

Tributes from the Royal family and bear grylls says it all. 

Mr worsley has already followed in the footsteps of Scott, leading a team of six soldiers retracing the original 1912 to the South Pole but obviously that wasn't enough.

Silly posh sod.

In one way I think good on him, or anybody for that matter, for having the balls to do it but I believe he died of organ failure so he obviously carried on long past the point when he should have stopped.

His own fault but if he'd already travelled that far then I suppose he though he could finish.

Guest Wizardsleeve

What an extraordinary example of defective DNA. He just had to inflate that cuntish fucking ego by attempting something even experienced survivalists avoid like the fucking plague, and leaves his family to pay the price. If only the cunt had gone to the Arctic, we could look forward to his shit cunt corpse being converted into Polar Bear shit

Edited by Wizardsleeve
Fucking shite spell check refusing to take the word cuntish.

Guest DingTheRioja

It's too fucking cold there... why bother?

Another Darwin Award, although he already has sprogs, mind you... I wonder if they were conceived when he was "out walking"...?

It must be a form of over confidence only taught at private schools that makes these plonkers want to sail around the world, row across the Atlantic or stroll around the Antarctic. Where do they find the time for such jolly japes ?, the rest of us plan a holiday once a year and have to worry about mortgage payments etc. 

30 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I heard that Scott was a pooftah and that his book should really have been called 'Scott Of The Arse Antics'

I'll get my sled

Huskies are on the way!

Guest luke swarm

the only posh cunts who do this sort of pointless exercise are the ones turned down by the BBC as travel presenters or a job in the cabinet. 

If only Cameron and Gideon would freeze to death in some icy hell.

How much of a selfish cunt do you need to be to know that you may leave behind your family and the grief that they have to live with,all I can say is that he didn't love them as much as he loved himself and his ego,Uber cunt!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

the only posh cunts who do this sort of pointless exercise are the ones turned down by the BBC as travel presenters or a job in the cabinet. 

If only Cameron and Gideon would freeze to death in some icy hell.

A "Made in Chelsea" north pole special should definitely be considered.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

A "Made in Chelsea" north pole special should definitely be considered.

Poor fucking polar bears have enough to worry about without the risk of choking to death of one of those cunts.

Cunts. They have the means to spend their time traveling to fantastic places for as long as they want, and they choose the dullest, most inhospitable place on Earth. I'm glad they're all dead.

8 minutes ago, deebom said:

Cunts. They have the means to spend their time traveling to fantastic places for as long as they want, and they choose the dullest, most inhospitable place on Earth. I'm they're all dead.

You sure? I was in Aberdeen last week and never saw any of the cunts.

2 hours ago, MikeD said:

In one way I think good on him, or anybody for that matter, for having the balls to do it but I believe he died of organ failure so he obviously carried on long past the point when he should have stopped.

His own fault but if he'd already travelled that far then I suppose he though he could finish.

Mike I like you, I really do. But what you just said there was really boring and pointless. Try a bit better next time.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Mike I like you, I really do. But what you just said there was really boring and pointless. Try a bit better next time.

Okay sweetie, will do.