CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Church bells

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
On January 29, 2016 at 4:27 PM, neil298 said:

It's Friday night for fucks sake! Here I am in my hotel room at 9.00 and ding fucking dong,shut the fuck up for gods sake,it's a fucking archaic ritual that means fuck all to me, all you are doing is ruining my friday night on the piss.ì can't believe the scousers havn't nicked the fucking things and melted them down for scrap. God you are a noisy cunt

Neil, you might try gathering your sizable collection of wank socks and glueing them to the bell strikers. The sheer density of them should be enough to silence the bells. 

Guest DingTheRioja
23 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Neil, you might try gathering your sizable collection of wank socks and glueing them to the bell strikers. The sheer density of them should be enough to silence the bells. 

He wouldnt' be able to carry them up the fucking tower... not even with that enhanced right arm...

• 7 months later...
Guest DingTheRioja
53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking hell, you must have one boring fucking life to be trolling the entire back catalogue of Bon Jovi and my posts to mash some shit up...

On 29/01/2016 at 9:27 PM, neil298 said:

It's Friday night for fucks sake! Here I am in my hotel room at 9.00 and ding fucking dong,shut the fuck up for gods sake,it's a fucking archaic ritual that means fuck all to me, all you are doing is ruining my friday night on the piss.ì can't believe the scousers havn't nicked the fucking things and melted them down for scrap. God you are a noisy cunt

If I'd seen this originally you could have told me where you were and I may have been able to seek out some of the local tribe who may have been able to sort the bell problem out for you.