CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

50000 posts.

scotty

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

50 000 posts in, and three of the most recent threads are about Instagram, Beyonce and West life. 

If I didn't know where I was, I would have assumed that I'd stumbled across "Jackie" girls annual's new online forum.

Put down your copies of Smash Hits magazine and sort it out, you shower of fucking poofs.

Fuck me, I just can't win with you, can I?

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

50 000 posts in, and three of the most recent threads are about Instagram, Beyonce and West life. 

If I didn't know where I was, I would have assumed that I'd stumbled across "Jackie" girls annual's new online forum.

Put down your copies of Smash Hits magazine and sort it out, you shower of fucking poofs.

Says the man who gave us "Strictly Cunts Dancing" and "Robot Wars"?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It'd be a hell of a lot easier to hypocritically bait the lesser pond life, without your autistic memory skills fucking it up for me. Give it a rest, you cunt.

I vaguely remember baws describing himself once as an "idiot savant", decs. Apparently, that was how the rest of pink floyd viewed syd barrett. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MikeD said:

Fuck me, I just can't win with you, can I?

Mike, surely you can see that you're no longer welcome here. Of course I can't speak for everyone, but everyone fucking hates you. Even your bogey riddled computer has abandoned you. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Mike, surely you can see that you're no longer welcome here. Of course I can't speak for everyone, but everyone fucking hates you. Even your bogey riddled computer has abandoned you. 

I could be wrong but I think I've heard something similar from you before. Just guessing.

Just now, Frank said:

Mike, surely you can see that, you're no longer welcome here. Of course I can't speak for everyone, but everyone fucking hates you. Even your bogey riddled computer has abandoned you. 

An excellent piece of cunting, Punkers, apart from the end. Adding "bogey riddled computer" was unnecessary and makes you sound like a stupid fucking child.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

An excellent piece of cunting, Punkers, apart from the end. Adding "bogey riddled computer" was unnecessary and makes you sound like a stupid fucking child.

Really? And I thought an intellectual like yourself had such high standards.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Frank said:

If you can find a mirror that won't shatter, try looking in one...

Although if it has shattered, you might see all your other selves at once...